MY SOCIAL TATTOO

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

wow are you serious ? It had to be a white person

is it any worse then all of the face tats we see on black guys?

see, i can generalize just like you.
roll.gif

If they're really all her friends and not just spam-friends, that's actually kind of cool. I mean, the theory of it is ok, but the outcome--artistically/aesthetically speaking--isn't bad at all.

If they're really all her friends and not just spam-friends, that's actually kind of cool. I mean, the theory of it is ok, but the outcome--artistically/aesthetically speaking--isn't bad at all.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Yea I bet it wont be the last FB tat... Clever, Creative a good amount of $!+% you added... I approve 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Yea I bet it wont be the last FB tat... Clever, Creative a good amount of $!+% you added... I approve 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I was a friend of hers on Facebook I'd unfriend her immediately upon seeing this.

If I was a friend of hers on Facebook I'd unfriend her immediately upon seeing this.

artist must have a sick back piece 'cause nothing is on the arms.

something weird about a tattoo artist with no tattoos
laugh.gif

artist must have a sick back piece 'cause nothing is on the arms.

something weird about a tattoo artist with no tattoos
laugh.gif

eh...MySpace's top 8 woulda been a better concept. Ppl got butt hurt whenever you would take em off.

eh...MySpace's top 8 woulda been a better concept. Ppl got butt hurt whenever you would take em off.

Back
Top Bottom