My son's collection. Quantity & quality

My sons collection may be crazy to some that do not understand my collecting habits but as a baby and a young kid my dad had me in the freshest shoes so when I found out I had a baby on the way in 08 I had purchased 60 pairs before I knew if it was a boy or girl. I now have close to 150 shoes for my son and anytime I buy a shoe for myself, if it comes in infants he gets it as well. Anyway enough talking..

SIze 9

size 8

size 7

size 6

size5

size 4

size 3

size 2

size 1

these are all iphone pics so excuse the quality

some 11s

some older shoes

my favorites

boxes

all shoes in the collection are not pictured

My sons collection may be crazy to some that do not understand my collecting habits but as a baby and a young kid my dad had me in the freshest shoes so when I found out I had a baby on the way in 08 I had purchased 60 pairs before I knew if it was a boy or girl. I now have close to 150 shoes for my son and anytime I buy a shoe for myself, if it comes in infants he gets it as well. Anyway enough talking..

SIze 9

size 8

size 7

size 6

size5

size 4

size 3

size 2

size 1

these are all iphone pics so excuse the quality

some 11s

some older shoes

my favorites

boxes

all shoes in the collection are not pictured

Wow!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That is a crazy collection for a kid,
pimp.gif
none the less

That is too dope!
pimp.gif

I think the VIII's, XV's and penny 3's are my favorite.

I was sitting in church today (toddlers everywhere) thinking about when I will have a son and I'm looking forward to it. I plan on getting him a few different shoes for ever size but not 20 for each!
eek.gif

That is too dope!
pimp.gif

I think the VIII's, XV's and penny 3's are my favorite.

I was sitting in church today (toddlers everywhere) thinking about when I will have a son and I'm looking forward to it. I plan on getting him a few different shoes for ever size but not 20 for each!
eek.gif

man hes off to a good start alot of heat just make sure he appreciates the culture *@+ he grows up

man hes off to a good start alot of heat just make sure he appreciates the culture *@+ he grows up

i did somewhat of the same when my first son was born..It is easy to od when you have a kid

i did somewhat of the same when my first son was born..It is easy to od when you have a kid

Nice collection, i just started with my daughter. Keep up the good work. Let me know if you wanna get rid of those cement 3's. Lol

Nice collection, i just started with my daughter. Keep up the good work. Let me know if you wanna get rid of those cement 3's. Lol

I hope to do the same one day, sir.  Easily the most sz 2 heat I've seen, love the Olympic VI's. Congrats on being a FATHER
pimp.gif

I hope to do the same one day, sir.  Easily the most sz 2 heat I've seen, love the Olympic VI's. Congrats on being a FATHER
pimp.gif

Im hatin on ur kid cuz he got a nicer collection than me.
Young ijapino.
Lol

Back
Top Bottom