My Trip To China This Past Summer In Photos

Nice pics and descriptions!  Is there a gambling age in Macau? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

That was very well done, great commentary and trip breakdown. Really felt as I got a glimpse of visiting China. Only question, HOW ARE THE GIRLS haha? I live in South Korea, and the girls here are gorgeous and the nightlife here is amazing. Much better than SF, Atlanta, LA and Chicago (at least from my experiences).

That was very well done, great commentary and trip breakdown. Really felt as I got a glimpse of visiting China. Only question, HOW ARE THE GIRLS haha? I live in South Korea, and the girls here are gorgeous and the nightlife here is amazing. Much better than SF, Atlanta, LA and Chicago (at least from my experiences).

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

A saw a ton of really pretty/beautiful girls in Shanghai and Hong Kong. Beijing not so much 
laugh.gif
 I didn't really have time to check out the nightlife in Shanghai but Beijing and Hong Kong were both crazy. Great bar/club scenes. Gotta say, unfortunately, the type of girls you'd run into in Shanghai and Hong Kong, at the clubs anyway, are probably out looking for a moneyed foreigner
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

A saw a ton of really pretty/beautiful girls in Shanghai and Hong Kong. Beijing not so much 
laugh.gif
 I didn't really have time to check out the nightlife in Shanghai but Beijing and Hong Kong were both crazy. Great bar/club scenes. Gotta say, unfortunately, the type of girls you'd run into in Shanghai and Hong Kong, at the clubs anyway, are probably out looking for a moneyed foreigner
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom