my vote for THE most disturbing 9-11 video

The phone call vid.. makes me feel really uneasy right now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Wait... hold up one second...

What I don't get is why everyone is trying to disturb everyone else in this thread? Like, it's not even like this thread was made in honor of the fallen, it was made for shock value quite literally. That makes little to no sense to me. I'm not easily shook so I'm cool, but I don't understand the need for having a collection of "THE most disturbing 9-11 videos" for the sake of having one.

Isn't that kinda disrespectful?
Think about it......
My thoughts exactly.

Originally Posted by pr1nts

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

wasnt that bad thought peoples reaction was funny tho
i won't lie dude screaming omg had me laughing
laugh.gif

i don't even know where to begin with these two $#%%$!$ morons.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i call for banishment. that #@#% ain't from a movie. it was reality that struck fear
worldwide and hurt people on a personal level regardless of where they were,
and whether or not they lost someone from the event.

if y'all found it funny, y'all could've at least kept it to yourselves. people are
still mourning and these vids are testimony to the terror that happened that day.

immature **%+%$%%.

yes i'm mad.

Yeah this "post a worse 9-11 video" **$% needs to end immediately.

This is horrifying.....I saw 9-11 basically out of my classroom window...then i came home and saw the smoke and flames going straight up the buidling as itburned in the skyline by my apt (I lived in BK)...I remember going to sleep , hoping it was just a bad nightmare....My mom came home and cried the entireday...My dad had colleagues who died (he works for the city) and who assisted in clean up....My mom wouldnt let him go after he told us all the crazy **$% theywere finding on a day to day basis...I feel sick...cant even imagine being trapped in the top and just knowing it was all over
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
seriously, how old are you?

Is this kid @#@*+@! serious? That is funny to you? What if that was your parents in there or someone close to you?

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by pr1nts

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i won't lie dude screaming omg had me laughing
laugh.gif

i don't even know where to begin with these two $#%%$!$ morons.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i call for banishment. that #@#% ain't from a movie. it was reality that struck fear
worldwide and hurt people on a personal level regardless of where they were,
and whether or not they lost someone from the event.

if y'all found it funny, y'all could've at least kept it to yourselves. people are
still mourning and these vids are testimony to the terror that happened that day.

immature **%+%$%%.

yes i'm mad.

I remember this day, man the most terrifying day I ever experienced and for these young simple mined, immature NTers y'all have know idea how that dayfelt..I remember seeing the smoke form my English class from Long Island, and i knew a two ppl that lost there father's with in the towers.
RIP
tired.gif

I remember watching the first tower fall from my h.s. classroom in queens. I didn't even know what exactly was happening at the time, but I knew it was badso I told all my boys i'm out and cut the rest of the day. I remember waiting at the bus stop and smelling the debris/smoke in the air.

I remember that day too clearly, cuz me and my mother couldnt contact my sister to see if she was okay in the city because all the phone lines were down.

Video brought back some unnecessary memories.

These conspiracy theories are ridiculous. I think if people were more educated on the subject matter they would understand why the events of 9/11 happened andnot have to resort to the ridiculous claims of global government conspiracy.

These videos are bringing back some awful memories though.

that guy freaked out and I guess I'm just muted, I mean I woulda said DAMNNNNNN! but not scream like he was. now if King Kong came around the cornerafter the south tower came down, then maybe I'd be a little more closer to that tone dude had

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

My vote:
http://www.youtube.com/v/JbOzSeu6sJA&hl=en&fs=1

it's a phone call from a man INSIDE one of the towers.
frown.gif
This is the video I saw.� If you are in a great mood, do NOT watch this; it will leave you feeling horrible for the rest of the day.

The screaming at the end before the call gets cut off is just horrible to hear and it really makes you feel for him and everyone else trapped.�
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

These conspiracy theories are ridiculous. I think if people were more educated on the subject matter they would understand why the events of 9/11 happened and not have to resort to the ridiculous claims of global government conspiracy.

These videos are bringing back some awful memories though.
laugh.gif
... ok. Show me your PhD in believing whatever you're told then. Ya'll act like WE brought down the towers. That's the biggest shame of all. We're not the enemy here.

Back
Top Bottom