my vote for THE most disturbing 9-11 video

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

wasnt that bad thought peoples reaction was funny tho
indifferent.gif
funny? seriously? how old are you?

i am going to assume you were a very, very, young child when 9/11 happened.

because for those of us who actually lived through that day and remember what it was like, 9/11 left a grave scar on all of us. and i can't imagine anyone who could even find a sliver of humor in the events of September 11 or anything surrounding it.

Here we go

word... in before "THE TOWERS WERE DETONATED, HOW CAN THE BUILDINGS FALL THAT QUICKLY UNLESS THE FLOORS WERE DETONATED FROM THE INSIDE, LOOK AT THE EXPLOSIVE DEBRIS COMING FROM THE WINDOWS, BUSH AND HIS HITMEN ARRANGED TO "PULL THE BUILDING"

I was 9 and I didn't think it was funny
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by true1life

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

wasnt that bad thought peoples reaction was funny tho
indifferent.gif
funny? seriously? how old are you?

i am going to assume you were a very, very, young child when 9/11 happened.

because for those of us who actually lived through that day and remember what it was like, 9/11 left a grave scar on all of us. and i can't imagine anyone who could even find a sliver of humor in the events of September 11 or anything surrounding it.

Here we go

word... in before "THE TOWERS WERE DETONATED, HOW CAN THE BUILDINGS FALL THAT QUICKLY UNLESS THE FLOORS WERE DETONATED FROM THE INSIDE, LOOK AT THE EXPLOSIVE DEBRIS COMING FROM THE WINDOWS, BUSH AND HIS HITMEN ARRANGED TO "PULL THE BUILDING"

Buildings don't collapse inwards on their own. I don't change my life and live different because of the conspiracy theories but your a damn fool
if you think the whole 9/11 operation was arranged just by some men in a cave.
I agree, but since I'm not on a board or committee with the sole job of giving a %#!! about terrorists, I just choose not to think about it.Because the implications are deep enough to make every day life a paranoid struggle.

Buildings don't collapse inwards on their own. I don't change my life and live different because of the conspiracy theories but your a damn fool

So the fact that bin Laden had billions of dollars and also had considerable influence across the Arab world means nothing?

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

So the fact that bin Laden had billions of dollars and also had considerable influence across the Arab world means nothing?
bin Laden is a ghost... We've never seen him besides those clips that were released...

Originally Posted by nnarum

bin Laden is a ghost... We've never seen him besides those clips that were released...

He may or may not even exist in the context that we "know" him in. Bin Laden is the new "Savage" of the Wild West.... thelatest Red Scare, if you will.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by nnarum

He may or may not even exist in the context that we "know" him in. Bin Laden is the new "Savage" of the Wild West.... the latest Red Scare, if you will.

And every attack on American soil has had a warning a head of time... How convenient of the president to go on a vacation within his first year ofhis term.

The result of these attacks is Vietnam Vol 2... This war is never meant to end... But only to be sustained... War = money.

I don't understand how those reactions were funny at all. Maybe you were too young to realize what was happening that day.

Also, I don't think people that had never seen or visited the towers in person have a real understanding of how large they really were.

To be in the NYC that day was horrific to say the least.

Nothing will ever be the same.

I always wondered if there was any footage of peoples' bodies hitting the ground after they jumped out the building.

If there was I'm guessing they destroyed the footage or something.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

I always wondered if there was any footage of peoples' bodies hitting the ground after they jumped out the building.

If there was I'm guessing they destroyed the footage or something.
It would be gruesome footage...I heard there were body parts and remains outside the towers

Why must there always be a group of conspiracy theorists in every thread about 9/11? These are the same dudes who think the world is gonna end on December 21,2012
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

ive seen a whole bunch of vids. but this got to me b/c of people just yelluing and crying.i wasnt there to experiance it i was in 8th grade in my math classwhen it happen.once i knew i was glued to the tv all day..i got madd respect for NY.they been through alot.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Why must there always be a group of conspiracy theorists in every thread about 9/11? These are the same dudes who think the world is gonna end on December 21, 2012
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

It's because those of us that don't believe what you believe still had to suffer the same losses and watch the same brutality you did, just with adifferent understanding of the cause of it. So why can't we view the same videos and exist in the same discussions as you? We cried too. We know peoplethat died too! And I personally don't think God's calender is the same as ours or the Mayans and wherever it overlaps is just that, an overlap. So ifwe all die on triple 12, oh well. It was His plan anyway, regardless of who predicted it. Don't label me. Just listen to me if you want to know what I believe. If not, that's cool too, but I'm not gonna call you dumb or post
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
for believing what you believe because I'm a mature, grown mancapable of intelligent discussion. And further more, don't create an image of us "conspiracy theorists". We're not cult members or anything.I'm just a person who doesn't see the links between the evidence and the results of what they say happened that day.

I thought I was almost done getting emotional over 9/11 clips but those peoples screams have tears rolling down my eyes...

This one right here though is kinda disturbing as well...

Wait... hold up one second...

What I don't get is why everyone is trying to disturb everyone else in this thread? Like, it's not even like this thread was made in honor ofthe fallen, it was made for shock value quite literally. That makes little to no sense to me. I'm not easily shook so I'm cool, but I don'tunderstand the need for having a collection of "THE most disturbing 9-11 videos" for the sake of having one.

Isn't that kinda disrespectful?
Think about it......

Maybe I shouldn't have watched Untraceable but still...

Back
Top Bottom