Mykickgame's collection Updated 2/9/11

Whats up NT? I've been a sneakerhead ever since I could remember. I've been a fan of this site for a while. This is my new collection. I started it back in february 2009. I lost my original collection in a fire. This is what I have so far.Let me know what you think.

Sorry about your fire incident. That $#@% happen to me a lil over a year ago but luckily it was minor.
Nice restart on the collection. Very nice stuff
pimp.gif

sorry to hear about the incident. i'm not sure if it was you but i remember someone posting about losing their collection to a fire a while back. glad tosee you started over again instead of giving it up.

and that's a very solid restart! keep it up and thanks for sharing
pimp.gif

Dope collection man. I actually always think about if something like that were to happen to me. Kinda scary.

Thanks for all the support/comments.@MarcoFenyxPMG Unfortunately I dont have any pics of my old collection.My computer was also lost in the fire.

Terrible that you had to start over due to a fire. Just remember, they're replaceable - you and your family aren't.

[color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]Also remember, collecting sneakers isn't about how many you have or don't have. Don't letanyone tell you otherwise. The fact you have a passion for sneakers is enough.[/color] [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Take your timebecause the pairs you seek will always be out there and they will eventually show up.[/color]

Good start on rebuilding.

About the fire there just shoes man, and you got a good start at a new collection

Sorry to hear about your old collection.

as of NOW ... your off to a SOLID start . Dope shoes homie.

Back
Top Bottom