Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by cgutta

30t6p3b.gif
TF?? I said she's barely scrapping past that, mening she's ATLEAST an 8
30t6p3b.gif
matter fact sh'es worthy of a 9. you @#$%$'s need to learn to read

and why y'all acting like an 8 is barely an above average rating? @#$%$@#$%$ it's an 8! That's top 20%
laugh.gif

"barely scraping past an 8" sounds like she can barely make an 8 on a good day. 
could have wrote "barely below an 8" 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by cgutta

30t6p3b.gif
TF?? I said she's barely scrapping past that, mening she's ATLEAST an 8
30t6p3b.gif
matter fact sh'es worthy of a 9. you @#$%$'s need to learn to read

and why y'all acting like an 8 is barely an above average rating? @#$%$@#$%$ it's an 8! That's top 20%
laugh.gif

"barely scraping past an 8" sounds like she can barely make an 8 on a good day. 
could have wrote "barely below an 8" 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

she had the game on lock before she got pregnant. word to hitch, fast furious 2 , and whatever other movie she did
laugh.gif
not really i mean she can get but had the game on lock? what game are you talkin bout

when was she pregnant?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

she had the game on lock before she got pregnant. word to hitch, fast furious 2 , and whatever other movie she did
laugh.gif
not really i mean she can get but had the game on lock? what game are you talkin bout

when was she pregnant?
nerd.gif

%%@% that %%!@. she denied my friend request. i'm salty now she didn't accept me she should be happy and be thankful that she's getting male friend requests.

im sending her the link to this thread.

%%@% that %%!@. she denied my friend request. i'm salty now she didn't accept me she should be happy and be thankful that she's getting male friend requests.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

we less people like you in this world

laugh.gif

She aint accept mine yet
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

She aint accept mine yet
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
arrrrrrr
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

actually people like you who aren't advanced enough to type full sentences shouldn't reproduce.  you'd probably only make children that would amount to being stains on society.  it's we need less people   not we less people you imbecile

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

actually people like you who aren't advanced enough to type full sentences shouldn't reproduce.  you'd probably only make children that would amount to being stains on society.  it's we need less people   not we less people you imbecile

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
arrrrrrr
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

is it that serious bro

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

is it that serious bro

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

it's that serious bro

yes it's that serious.  it's the internet  it's always that serious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

it's that serious bro

yes it's that serious.  it's the internet  it's always that serious
laugh.gif

Back