Myspace angles done got me.

I can see how some dude don't want her and vice versa. I know nobody would admit it but I think some that don't like bigger/fat chicks say it cause ur not packing. It also could be cause it seems like alot of dudes on here grown but weigh like 150. Don't know but I do agree she could lose like 20-30lbs and would look way different

I can see how some dude don't want her and vice versa. I know nobody would admit it but I think some that don't like bigger/fat chicks say it cause ur not packing. It also could be cause it seems like alot of dudes on here grown but weigh like 150. Don't know but I do agree she could lose like 20-30lbs and would look way different

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

i dunno about all that, but i will admit i'm not man enough to handle that....has nothing to do with my size. its funny, i'm not sayin that i haven't had sex with a bigger woman...i went to a college where shmanging gross girls was part of the culture. I just wouldn't go around bragging about it. And if i brought one home, she had to sneak in 15 minutes i did and keep a 15 foot distance between us.

i dunno about all that, but i will admit i'm not man enough to handle that....has nothing to do with my size. its funny, i'm not sayin that i haven't had sex with a bigger woman...i went to a college where shmanging gross girls was part of the culture. I just wouldn't go around bragging about it. And if i brought one home, she had to sneak in 15 minutes i did and keep a 15 foot distance between us.

C'mon son. That's a weak argument. I don't like her because "I'm not packing". Yes I am, but I don't know that's just too much. I'm 6'7" 200 and that's too much mass for me.

C'mon son. That's a weak argument. I don't like her because "I'm not packing". Yes I am, but I don't know that's just too much. I'm 6'7" 200 and that's too much mass for me.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I'm 6ft4 235 %+# and that's too much for me as well....the arguments in this thread have me
laugh.gif
 I guess you gotta be mandingo to smash whales to be fair.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I'm 6ft4 235 %+# and that's too much for me as well....the arguments in this thread have me
laugh.gif
 I guess you gotta be mandingo to smash whales to be fair.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

^C'mon G, an 8?!
laugh.gif
Rihannas face is an 8, Eva Mendez is barely scrapping past that is perfect in every sense of the word, that girl is a solid 5 at best
laugh.gif
not that there's anything wrong with 5, I'm just saying, EVERYBODY gotta fit on that 1 to 10 evenly homie
laugh.gif

I loooove thick women, but uh uh, no thankyouuuu
Yeah i pull pretty girls and have high standards on some fussy @#$%
ANNND WHAT

laugh.gif
Eva Mendez is not worthy of a 8 on her face?
Blog+Art+-+Eva+Mendes.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

word, tomfoolery in this thread is rising to dangerous proportions. 
Eva Mendes is perfect./topic
30t6p3b.gif
TF?? I said she's barely scrapping past that, mening she's ATLEAST an 8
30t6p3b.gif
matter fact sh'es worthy of a 9. you @#$%$'s need to learn to read

and why y'all acting like an 8 is barely an above average rating? @#$%$@#$%$ it's an 8! That's top 20%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

^C'mon G, an 8?!
laugh.gif
Rihannas face is an 8, Eva Mendez is barely scrapping past that is perfect in every sense of the word, that girl is a solid 5 at best
laugh.gif
not that there's anything wrong with 5, I'm just saying, EVERYBODY gotta fit on that 1 to 10 evenly homie
laugh.gif

I loooove thick women, but uh uh, no thankyouuuu
Yeah i pull pretty girls and have high standards on some fussy @#$%
ANNND WHAT

laugh.gif
Eva Mendez is not worthy of a 8 on her face?
Blog+Art+-+Eva+Mendes.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

word, tomfoolery in this thread is rising to dangerous proportions. 
Eva Mendes is perfect./topic
30t6p3b.gif
TF?? I said she's barely scrapping past that, mening she's ATLEAST an 8
30t6p3b.gif
matter fact sh'es worthy of a 9. you @#$%$'s need to learn to read

and why y'all acting like an 8 is barely an above average rating? @#$%$@#$%$ it's an 8! That's top 20%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

how is a thread full of random people gonna motivate her to lose weight?
A girl can have all the confidence in the world, but if she sees for her own eyes a group of people (men, at that) putting her down because of her weight, she'll seriously consider losing it; nothing worse than telling a woman she's fat. I'm sure she has that crazy low self esteem, too.
frown.gif

Diego wrote:
Me and wifey going to be laughing all the way to People's sexiest couples of 2011 list.

Originally Posted by oidreez

how is a thread full of random people gonna motivate her to lose weight?
A girl can have all the confidence in the world, but if she sees for her own eyes a group of people (men, at that) putting her down because of her weight, she'll seriously consider losing it; nothing worse than telling a woman she's fat. I'm sure she has that crazy low self esteem, too.
frown.gif

Diego wrote:
Me and wifey going to be laughing all the way to People's sexiest couples of 2011 list.

Back
Top Bottom