MySpace thread..FAQ and tips...

For those that are looking for a tracker that works like profilesnoop I found one that works here is the link

www.mstracker.net/index.php?r=102807
s?ref=kdF9ZmH3twHeKzvoSsTR2vwIAkk]
Don't forget to join me with blingo.Blingo is a search engine with a twist. Each search on Blingo is also a chance to win a prize.
[/url]​

hey, how do I add games like pacman to my page?
I want the pacman game from ebaumsworld.com to be on my page for people to play, but I can't get it.

and how do I get the media player on my page? I want to have 3-5 songs on my page in that player, but I can't find one.

thanks.

ISS, UTA.com, Uptowns.net, Howardforums: C Money 88 05-sn
I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you.

www.myspace.com/thatkidmike

just made my new one come check it out and add me if you know whats best for you? :smile:
smile.gif

how do you put pics in peoples comments, after the pic is hosted, do you have to put img tags around the link?

How do you get your text in the music and movies sections to be vertically lined like
bbbbaaaaaalllllllllliiiiiiinnnnn
gggooooonnnniiiiiieeeeesss

instead it comes out
baaallllllliiiiiiiinnnnnnn,goooooonnnnnnniiiiiieeeeeeeessss
49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
We get PHYSICAL​

Quote:
How do you get your text in the music and movies sections to be vertically lined like
bbbbaaaaaalllllllllliiiiiiinnnnn
gggooooonnnniiiiiieeeeesss

put <br> on every line

I'm trying to add a gif. file as my main pic but whe I upload it it says "finished" but when I scroll down to make it my main picture all I see is an "X". I've deleted and tried again 3 times and the image still isn't appearing.

It's only 73KB.......and it's my current avatar.

I made a mp3 player for my profile and the music plays but it dose not a appear on my page. can any1 help me out

^ Do you use Firefox? Because my friend made one too, and he said that he couln't see it because he was using firefox, but it showed up when he used Internet Explorer.

just did a few tweaks to my myspace... :lol:
laugh.gif

i'm now married with 1 child and reside in Las Vegas, Nevada... :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

time to put my masterplan into action... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
this is going to be funny... :evil:
devil.gif

what size dose a custon background have to be so it fits the whole background. When I look at my profile it fits the whole background but on my sister computer it dosn't

does anybody have a site that kind hide things like music, comments, friends, etc?

any help is appreciated
avalon is always beside me.

I tried using filelodge to upload my music, but it wont let me register.....I really wanna upload one of my songs frm my music folder

help PLEASE?
avalon is always beside me.

Back
Top Bottom