MyTMouse imma need you to take that weave out, 'ma

please tell me that isnt mytmouse in that pic she posted
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

please tell me that isnt mytmouse in that pic she posted
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by babycakes

Seriously dude?? U must only know one specific type of latinas. Im dominican i stopped relaxing my hair 5 years ago. Did the big chop and everything. Now my hair is finally long and puffy and i love it.
smile.gif

pics?

Originally Posted by babycakes

Seriously dude?? U must only know one specific type of latinas. Im dominican i stopped relaxing my hair 5 years ago. Did the big chop and everything. Now my hair is finally long and puffy and i love it.
smile.gif

pics?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by imsojayded

i actually just took my braids out on friday and now I am 100% natural...
pimp.gif

Congrats! I did my big chop back in July.
Healthy Hair is the best hair
No hate to those still addicted to the creamy crack!!

yeah the chop wasn't about to happen so i kept it braided for the last year...

only difference ive noticed is its softer but it was always thick w/the perm...

only pic i have i look like Huey on the boondocks...its fresh out the braids w/o being washed...just straight up everywhere
laugh.gif
LOL i got a huey boondocks picture too...post yours and i'll post mien
happy.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Still use relaxer every 10 weeks... my hair is still long and healthy.
pimp.gif
Everyone tells me my hair would look even better natural but I don't have the time for the transition phase or the know how to handle my thick hair honestly.. Summer I usually have braids in though.

Still use relaxer every 10 weeks... my hair is still long and healthy.
pimp.gif
Everyone tells me my hair would look even better natural but I don't have the time for the transition phase or the know how to handle my thick hair honestly.. Summer I usually have braids in though.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

i actually just took my braids out on friday and now I am 100% natural...
pimp.gif

Congrats! I did my big chop back in July.
Healthy Hair is the best hair
No hate to those still addicted to the creamy crack!!

yeah the chop wasn't about to happen so i kept it braided for the last year...

only difference ive noticed is its softer but it was always thick w/the perm...

only pic i have i look like Huey on the boondocks...its fresh out the braids w/o being washed...just straight up everywhere
laugh.gif
LOL i got a huey boondocks picture too...post yours and i'll post mien
happy.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

What is this big chop you speak of?

Cut off all the relaxed hair. It's "the big chop" cuz it's usually most of your hair that's cut off. Then you jus let it grow back relaxer free. I wasn't about to do that so I did braids.Seniousoul you first lol

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

What is this big chop you speak of?

Cut off all the relaxed hair. It's "the big chop" cuz it's usually most of your hair that's cut off. Then you jus let it grow back relaxer free. I wasn't about to do that so I did braids.Seniousoul you first lol

Lol weird timing with all this big chop talk. Post some pics so I can prepare my eyes for when my girl does it.

Lol weird timing with all this big chop talk. Post some pics so I can prepare my eyes for when my girl does it.

lol awww. yeah im natural and have been rocking different styles of twists for the longest. it makes me look younger though which i kinda hate so im probably going to give it a rest. im pretty lazy when it comes to hair and im almost always in the gym so thats my excuse for now. lol.

lol awww. yeah im natural and have been rocking different styles of twists for the longest. it makes me look younger though which i kinda hate so im probably going to give it a rest. im pretty lazy when it comes to hair and im almost always in the gym so thats my excuse for now. lol.

Back
Top Bottom