NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

She's the modern day Iron Eyes Cody 
laugh.gif

I just want someone to explain how changing your race is the same as changing your gender. Are they interchangeable?

Nope you can't change either and that's why these stories are the same! Two people identifying as something they are not...she was born white, she was born a male....you can change your appearance on the outside but your DNA will always tell the truth, Jenner will never e pregnant (if she was younger) and Rachel will never birth a black baby with a white man.

I just want someone to explain how changing your race is the same as changing your gender. Are they interchangeable?

Nope you can't change either and that's why these stories are the same! Two people identifying as something they are not...she was born white, she was born a male....you can change your appearance on the outside but your DNA will always tell the truth, Jenner will never e pregnant (if she was younger) and Rachel will never birth a black baby with a white man.
Steezy we've acknowledged that you don't believe in the trans community can you please move on now?

They are both social constructs with no basis in biology. They are both classifications that one, apparently, can change if they see fit. The difference being one classification is easier to hide or manipulate than the other.

I don't know why everyone is focusing on what they said, who they decieved, what their stated position is. The underlying issue here is WHY??? What pushes them to have this feeling of wanting to be something they are not? I think it's really sad if you can't be happy with who you are. It's almost like you hate yourself, you can't bear to be who you are. Attempting to physically resemble something that is more appealing in your mind and then trying to say you actually ARE that thing you are just attempting to resemble seems crazy to me.

And how the hell are you born wrong? What does that even mean? You are blaming the natural and immutable action of being birthed for your own mental discomfort. Maybe, just maybe, in some instances, they were not born wrong, they are just thinking wrong for whatever reason.

Yoooooooo Moken Troll :rofl:

Like its something that lives under a bridge

I bet she don't know who won Trapper of the year 4x in a row.

Or what they gave him........

Last edited:
There is no logical reasoning to walk you through, why is it always one personal attack after the other with these folks. Ive come to the conclusion there is no sensible logic at play here, it's either personal bias or politically correct ambivalence.
So much truth in this post.

Back
Top Bottom