NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Famb as I see it there are many nuances to each situation that even
-------
First

If this lady felt like she should have been born black, and tried to pass as one. Then that would be one thing.

Same way Caitlyn Jenner felt like she was born the wrong gender

If it was just that then, let them both Cook, and I ain't eem mad would apply

--------
Second regarding profiting

-Caitlyn Jenner is profiting from her TRUE life story. She has been honest how she kept this secret from the world, about how she felt she was living a lie. But the story she is making money off his her true story.

-Ole girl was profiting from a life that was FABRICATED. Her sons, her dad, her childhood, being harassed.

If she came out and said, I was born white, but I feel I'm truly a black people and tried to slang books, DVS, mixtapes, whatever then I would again just laugh it off and say let her cook. But that is not what she did.

I have lil problem with people profiting from their life story as long at it the truth, and it was not based on a crime

------
Third

Where I see the real source of outrage, and one I didn't know about last night, this woman has done some seriously loony ****.

She supposedly was pulling her students thoroughness cards and doing other nonsense in her classroom, their are suspected that she lied to police about her "kids" be harassed by some racist. When signs point her setting it up herself

She to me too has taken pass just wanting to be black. She is feti****ied black culture. I wasn't enough that people saw her as black, she wanted to be regard as the most thorough black woman in the room, and passed judgment on other black folk she thought didn't meet her standards. :smh: :lol:

This is behavior I can't stand in regular black folk, how she thought that behavior was accepting is beyond me

Caitlyn Jenner is not fabricating her life in anyway. She ain't outchea pulling the cards cis females and passing judgement, she not lying about being born a female, about her childhood, or the kid she birthed, none of that. She is making money off of her true life story. I can be cool with that, not fabricating a life for profit or acceptance.

Nah, that ain't cool

my dude... i read that in a Puff Daddy voice.

thank you for that. You spelled it out correctly and coherently.

To your third point, if that's true, how available is that info? of course I'd change my turne if that's the case... but, like you just finding out, i just foun dout as well

I think most people did not know that caveat of info you just kicked, and people went to the ridicule real fast...

thanks for that, deaux

"Nah I don't believe Caitlyn is a woman and Rachel isn't black, but you guys?! Nah how dare you support and have no problem with someone else's transition. The nerve?!"

:lol:

Yeah bro, let's laugh together....you can't even accept her own testimony :lol:
I wouldn't expect you of all people to be so close minded about trans people. You would think you would have a ounce of empathy.

^^^^ I'l try to find the links. A girl that took her class aired her out on social media, and then the thing about her possibly faking being harassed in around.

Still negating Jenner acknwloedges they once were a man and isn't denying it

What about Rachel? If she didn't do the same clearly it's not the same situation

Wait so was Jenner living a lie or not?...during his Olympic days, smashing dimes he was a full man and felt like a man and suddenly in the past years woke up one day and felt like a woman?...is this what you are telling me?....

Still negating Jenner acknwloedges they once were a man and isn't denying it

What about Rachel? If she didn't do the same clearly it's not the same situation

Wait so was Jenner living a lie or not?...during his Olympic days, smashing dimes he was a full man and felt like a man and suddenly in the past years woke up one day and felt like a woman?...is this what you are telling me?....
I'm telling you he acknowledges he was born a male

I'm telling you she isn't acknowledging that she was born Caucasian

I'm telling you because of that it is not the same situation

I wouldn't expect you of all people to be so close minded about trans people. You would think you would have a ounce of empathy.

How I'm I close minded!?....lmaooooooo bruh when did I EVER say I had an issue with transgenders!?...where!!????

I have no issue with Bruce identifyin as Caitlyn, and I have no issue with this woman identifying as black....I would have no issue with you identifying as an attack chopper either....everyone is entitled to identify as they wish, DOESNT CHANGE THE ACTUAL FACTS THO.

This BRUH talking like I created DNA :smh:

How I'm I close minded!?....lmaooooooo bruh when did I EVER say I had an issue with transgenders!?...where!!????

I have no issue with Bruce identifyin as Caitlyn, and I have no issue with this woman identifying as black....I would have no issue with you identifying as an attack chopper either....everyone is entitled to identify as they wish, DOESNT CHANGE THE ACTUAL FACTS THO.

This BRUH talking like I created DNA :smh:
You do not accept that Caitlyn is a woman

You do not accept that Rachel is black

Which means you have an issue with the trans community in its entirety

I'm telling you he acknowledges he was born a male

I'm telling you she isn't acknowledging that she was born Caucasian

I'm telling you because of that it is not the same situation

They both identify as something they are not, they both have lived lies, Jenner had time to pick and chose her questions, this woman is just beginning to sort out her mess, yet you are here crucifying her.

you can accept Jenner off an interview in which every question he knew was coming and had drafted his proper answers, but somehow can't accept this woman who was blind sided and not given ANY time to decide on how she would want to approach her issue.

Bruh their DNA make up debunks that he's a woman and that she is black!!!!!!!! That doesn't mean I have an issue with how they view themselves!!! And I'm the close minded one!?....bruh....stop putting words in my mouth....geez

Bruh their DNA make up debunks that he's a woman and that she is black!!!!!!!! That doesn't mean I have an issue with how they view themselves!!! And I'm the close minded one!?....bruh....stop putting words in my mouth....geez
You should take a gender and sexuality course man this is ridiculous

"moken troll" 
laugh.gif

Why do they even have a NAACP chapter in Spokane? Only black people in that city are on the Gonzaga basketball team.

That's what I don't understand! How is this woman a liar and Jenner isn't!?....Jenner has live up to his 50+ years deceiving her family, having children! MARRIAGE....dawg if you ask me that's far more of a lie than whatever this woman has pulled.

PREACH MY BROTHA

How old was joe lewis when he fought rocky Marciano?
A. 45
B. 75
C.76
D.175

#askrachel

Last edited:
Nope we are either born male or female

Is male and female the same as man and woman?

Aware me broski

They are all labels to identify a gender fam....which no matter which way you slice it at its simplest form when an egg is fertilized is either a MALE OR FEMALE.....nothing will ever change that...if you believe otherwise, I'm sure you also believe the earth is flat.

I just want someone to explain how changing your race is the same as changing your gender. Are they interchangeable?

Back
Top Bottom