Name some of the (for lack of a better term) GHETTOEST things you've done/made! Vol. 2?

When I lived in Nigeria me and this kid would play soccer with empty turtle shells.
#poor
America
smokin.gif

When I was younger, I used to fold long socks inside my shoe to make ankle socks
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Used Blue Magic hair grease..... on my skin
alien.gif
alien.gif

Used a shoe-string........... as a key chain
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

When I was younger, I used to fold long socks inside my shoe to make ankle socks
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Used Blue Magic hair grease..... on my skin
alien.gif
alien.gif

Used a shoe-string........... as a key chain
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

man one more thing i look back at and laugh at..

when i was a kid and wanted some toys that %%%+ was more than likely a no-go, so i used to cut pictures out of the sunday advertisements and just substitute those for the real things, having complete battles with little pieces of paper
laugh.gif

Bruh.. Me and my sisters used to do the same thing...

man one more thing i look back at and laugh at..

when i was a kid and wanted some toys that %%%+ was more than likely a no-go, so i used to cut pictures out of the sunday advertisements and just substitute those for the real things, having complete battles with little pieces of paper
laugh.gif

Bruh.. Me and my sisters used to do the same thing...

last night i was pretty hungry and we had very little food so i just whipped up a couple good ol oxygen sandwiches
pimp.gif

i wish sandwich > oxygen sandwich

last night i was pretty hungry and we had very little food so i just whipped up a couple good ol oxygen sandwiches
pimp.gif

i wish sandwich > oxygen sandwich

I have tons:
-When I was little, I arranged looped strips of tape on a piece of cardboard and slid it under the fridge to catch bugs. I even sprayedsome orange scented air freshener on it so they could catch the scent.
-Couple of years ago I twisted my ankle and couldn't walk around my apt, so I used the mop and broom as crutches.
-I bought a used car that needed a paint job badly, the existing paint looked ashy. Once the paint got wet, it would return to the natural color, similar to ashy skin getting wet. Since I didn't have the money to get it painted yet, I would improvise by washing it down with vegetable oil
laugh.gif
it actually looked a lot better afterwards.
-If the hem in my pants got torn out I would fix it with tape.
-the screw fell out of my glasses so I used a bent staple (this is a good quick fix tho)
I've got so many more that I cant remember.

I have tons:
-When I was little, I arranged looped strips of tape on a piece of cardboard and slid it under the fridge to catch bugs. I even sprayedsome orange scented air freshener on it so they could catch the scent.
-Couple of years ago I twisted my ankle and couldn't walk around my apt, so I used the mop and broom as crutches.
-I bought a used car that needed a paint job badly, the existing paint looked ashy. Once the paint got wet, it would return to the natural color, similar to ashy skin getting wet. Since I didn't have the money to get it painted yet, I would improvise by washing it down with vegetable oil
laugh.gif
it actually looked a lot better afterwards.
-If the hem in my pants got torn out I would fix it with tape.
-the screw fell out of my glasses so I used a bent staple (this is a good quick fix tho)
I've got so many more that I cant remember.

When I stayed in some apartments, there was this hill

My friends and I would gather up cardboard boxes and slide down the hill at least 15 MPH
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

When I stayed in some apartments, there was this hill

My friends and I would gather up cardboard boxes and slide down the hill at least 15 MPH
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

there were times when i didn't have a belt at work, and I would use a trash bag for a belt

put a popsicle in water to make juice

use to put lotion on my timbs when they got "ashy"

there were times when i didn't have a belt at work, and I would use a trash bag for a belt

put a popsicle in water to make juice

use to put lotion on my timbs when they got "ashy"

When my family would go to fast food restaurants we would take all the ketchup packets and napkins we could so we could use them at home. We used the ketchup packets to make spaghetti and the napkins as toilet paper. Growing up poor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sall good though, we living better now.

When my family would go to fast food restaurants we would take all the ketchup packets and napkins we could so we could use them at home. We used the ketchup packets to make spaghetti and the napkins as toilet paper. Growing up poor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sall good though, we living better now.

* my granny renovated the shower with some bootleg contractor and the entire tub was ripped out for 3 weeks. we got one of those 20 gallon plastic tubs from the dollar store and "washed off" standing in that. we weren't kids, i was 20 years old at the time
* my saturn 4 door used to blow smoke like crazy and it was embarrassing so I bought an air filter from Krogers - cut a piece the size of my tailpipe and placed it in there - wrecked that car less than a week later
*used super glue to patch together a hole in my family dollar work-shirt
i didn't have a working stereo so my sound-system for my room was $10 computer speakers connected to my portable kenwood cd player that was made in 1993 - i did this up until 2007

* my granny renovated the shower with some bootleg contractor and the entire tub was ripped out for 3 weeks. we got one of those 20 gallon plastic tubs from the dollar store and "washed off" standing in that. we weren't kids, i was 20 years old at the time
* my saturn 4 door used to blow smoke like crazy and it was embarrassing so I bought an air filter from Krogers - cut a piece the size of my tailpipe and placed it in there - wrecked that car less than a week later
*used super glue to patch together a hole in my family dollar work-shirt
i didn't have a working stereo so my sound-system for my room was $10 computer speakers connected to my portable kenwood cd player that was made in 1993 - i did this up until 2007

I use to tie two sticks together to make nunchucks,make a bow and arrow,its amazing whut u can do with some sticks and string,I use to tie a round green pillow on my back with a belt and pretend I was a ninja turtle,lol!

I use to tie two sticks together to make nunchucks,make a bow and arrow,its amazing whut u can do with some sticks and string,I use to tie a round green pillow on my back with a belt and pretend I was a ninja turtle,lol!

Back
Top Bottom