Name some of the (for lack of a better term) GHETTOEST things you've done/made! Vol. 2?

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

about to begin a fap session then I realized there was no lotion in the house, so I used some Olive oil...

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just remembered...

spaghetti with ketchup diluted in water

two pairs of jeans when it snowed cuz i didnt have no damn cold weather clothing

rock a hoodie to school cuz i didnt have any clean shirts

pops bought me a playstation game not knowing what a playstation was so i tried to play that +!%* in the computer for like a month before hed believe me it wasnt a computer game

made instruments out of a comb with a piece of wax paper over it

made action figures by drawing on toilet paper rolls when they were used up
slept on my backpack full of books n $%*% cuz i didnt have a pillow

we did the whole boil water and take baths with it. and when our electricity would be turned off, we'd use an extention cord from the neighbors house ( who were friends)

we did the whole boil water and take baths with it. and when our electricity would be turned off, we'd use an extention cord from the neighbors house ( who were friends)

One time i was throwing a party at my boy's crib because his family had moved out so we had the place pretty much to ourselves. However the water was already turned off and there was no way of flushing the toilet. to anticipate this at the party, I filled up gallons and gallons of water in the tub using the 5 gallon bottles I use for drinking water at the house. I posted a sign to in the bathroom to hand scoop the water from the tub using a bucket and to pour the water in the back tank reservoir before flushing. Big Mistake! The next morning the toilet was piss filled and clogged with toilet paper and there was poo in the tub 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 The next day my boy posted a facebook status, "who da %%*@ took a S#it in my tub?" I'm guessing it had to be at least a girl because girls be doing the most nastiest **#* in the bathroom when they're drunk 
roll.gif

One time i was throwing a party at my boy's crib because his family had moved out so we had the place pretty much to ourselves. However the water was already turned off and there was no way of flushing the toilet. to anticipate this at the party, I filled up gallons and gallons of water in the tub using the 5 gallon bottles I use for drinking water at the house. I posted a sign to in the bathroom to hand scoop the water from the tub using a bucket and to pour the water in the back tank reservoir before flushing. Big Mistake! The next morning the toilet was piss filled and clogged with toilet paper and there was poo in the tub 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 The next day my boy posted a facebook status, "who da %%*@ took a S#it in my tub?" I'm guessing it had to be at least a girl because girls be doing the most nastiest **#* in the bathroom when they're drunk 
roll.gif

sometimes I would walk out the house with no drawls on, just some jeans because I forgot to do my laundry.

sometimes I would walk out the house with no drawls on, just some jeans because I forgot to do my laundry.

about to begin a fap session then I realized there was no lotion in the house, so I used some Olive oil...
laugh.gif

I once used pantene conditioner

felt good man

laugh.gif

I once used pantene conditioner

felt good man

Back in the day if we didn't have glue we used boiled white rice and mashed whatever we wanted to paste together.

sugar water

water cereal

cutting pencils with a knife

boiling water and mixing it with cold water in a bucket...that was for showers

instead of playing with action figures...i had black pens(the ninjas) vs the blue pens(the police)

I also remember using plastic bags or pillow cases for a bookbag
alien.gif

Back in the day if we didn't have glue we used boiled white rice and mashed whatever we wanted to paste together.

sugar water

water cereal

cutting pencils with a knife

boiling water and mixing it with cold water in a bucket...that was for showers

instead of playing with action figures...i had black pens(the ninjas) vs the blue pens(the police)

I also remember using plastic bags or pillow cases for a bookbag
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom