Name some of the (for lack of a better term) GHETTOEST things you've done/made! Vol. 2?

I finally broke the rim of my basket by hanging on it too much, I had a corner of fence (no higher than 4 ft) with concrete

....something like this...

mj90kp.jpg

propped the broken rim on the corner and continued to play my homie from up the street
pimp.gif
.... was like that until the next christmas
roll.gif

Any ball > No ball 

I finally broke the rim of my basket by hanging on it too much, I had a corner of fence (no higher than 4 ft) with concrete

....something like this...

mj90kp.jpg

propped the broken rim on the corner and continued to play my homie from up the street
pimp.gif
.... was like that until the next christmas
roll.gif

Any ball > No ball 

On windy days with no kite, id just grab a grocery bag and tie it to a string

When the laces of my baseball cleats would break, id take a zip tie that we had for our batting cage and use that as a lace.

During a game, i broke a lace on my 1B glove and used a zip tie to fix it for the rest of the game. Zip ties FTW
smokin.gif

On windy days with no kite, id just grab a grocery bag and tie it to a string

When the laces of my baseball cleats would break, id take a zip tie that we had for our batting cage and use that as a lace.

During a game, i broke a lace on my 1B glove and used a zip tie to fix it for the rest of the game. Zip ties FTW
smokin.gif

Trash bag hanging from the cabinet
Eating hot dogs on sliced bread
Stealing CDs from Blockbuster Music
Stocking up on ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper on every trip to the fast food restaurant
Hanging a shopping cart from the balcony of our apt complex stairs to play bball in the courtyard since the court was always messed up

That's all I can think of right now.

Trash bag hanging from the cabinet
Eating hot dogs on sliced bread
Stealing CDs from Blockbuster Music
Stocking up on ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper on every trip to the fast food restaurant
Hanging a shopping cart from the balcony of our apt complex stairs to play bball in the courtyard since the court was always messed up

That's all I can think of right now.

My favorite is.. Taking a balloon, the top of a plastic soda bottle, tape and either kernels or rocks and shoot animals..we called them pea shooters.. I still make them to this day and laugh about with the kids that lived on the block

Butter sandwiches.. I didn't like mayo like that..

Stealing batteries from La Colmena for Pokemon and when they died.. Put them in the freezer

Also used to steal kool-aid packets from the bodega and had sugar highs during the summer

Folding socks down to make them ankle socks in the summer.. Like dude up top said..

Used to name our roaches and race them

I remember I watched a whole wwf pay-per-view with the screen all distorted and got hyped when that clear picture came in every 15-20 minutes

Using soda cans for water fights during the summer

Putting water in the ketchup to get that last clump stuck to the bottle

Being a kid in the 90's= priceless

My favorite is.. Taking a balloon, the top of a plastic soda bottle, tape and either kernels or rocks and shoot animals..we called them pea shooters.. I still make them to this day and laugh about with the kids that lived on the block

Butter sandwiches.. I didn't like mayo like that..

Stealing batteries from La Colmena for Pokemon and when they died.. Put them in the freezer

Also used to steal kool-aid packets from the bodega and had sugar highs during the summer

Folding socks down to make them ankle socks in the summer.. Like dude up top said..

Used to name our roaches and race them

I remember I watched a whole wwf pay-per-view with the screen all distorted and got hyped when that clear picture came in every 15-20 minutes

Using soda cans for water fights during the summer

Putting water in the ketchup to get that last clump stuck to the bottle

Being a kid in the 90's= priceless

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

When I was younger, I would fill up a grocerybag with the little candy I had and hang it on a tree and pretend it was a piñata.. on my birthdays.

poor childhood FTL
damn, this is just down right sad
frown.gif

i hope you can finally afford that pinata though.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

When I was younger, I would fill up a grocerybag with the little candy I had and hang it on a tree and pretend it was a piñata.. on my birthdays.

poor childhood FTL
damn, this is just down right sad
frown.gif

i hope you can finally afford that pinata though.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

When I stayed in some apartments, there was this hill

My friends and I would gather up cardboard boxes and slide down the hill at least 15 MPH
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

did this inside my friends house down the stairs... he cracked his head open on the radiator at the bottom though 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

When I stayed in some apartments, there was this hill

My friends and I would gather up cardboard boxes and slide down the hill at least 15 MPH
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

did this inside my friends house down the stairs... he cracked his head open on the radiator at the bottom though 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I mean I didn't have an extravagant childhood, but you guys are making mine sound like it was paradise. This is actually some humbling stuff.

I mean I didn't have an extravagant childhood, but you guys are making mine sound like it was paradise. This is actually some humbling stuff.

- I've done the water n cereal thing
- I've done the oxygen sandwich thing

- I've split napkins bfore using em (gives me 2 instead of one
pimp.gif
) and sometimes let em dry and use em again

- I've used a broom to vacuum my living room and bedroom

-  I also did the drawing action figures and using em as toys instead of the real toys

- my next one will prolly be bringing a pillow and sheet to a "all you can eat" joint and take naps in-between my meals 

- I've done the water n cereal thing
- I've done the oxygen sandwich thing

- I've split napkins bfore using em (gives me 2 instead of one
pimp.gif
) and sometimes let em dry and use em again

- I've used a broom to vacuum my living room and bedroom

-  I also did the drawing action figures and using em as toys instead of the real toys

- my next one will prolly be bringing a pillow and sheet to a "all you can eat" joint and take naps in-between my meals 

just remembered...

spaghetti with ketchup diluted in water

two pairs of jeans when it snowed cuz i didnt have no damn cold weather clothing

rock a hoodie to school cuz i didnt have any clean shirts

pops bought me a playstation game not knowing what a playstation was so i tried to play that +!%* in the computer for like a month before hed believe me it wasnt a computer game

made instruments out of a comb with a piece of wax paper over it

made action figures by drawing on toilet paper rolls when they were used up
slept on my backpack full of books n $%*% cuz i didnt have a pillow

Back
Top Bottom