NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

This album had 0 buzz
Still has 0 buzz, and already forgotten

Nas wasted 6 years for nothing

Kanye played him

What charts? How many units is he moving?

What radio shows?

I haven’t even heard him speak on the album
6 year hiatus and not 1 interview
We don’t have the numbers yet. He’s on top of Apple Music, ITunes and Spotify. Hot 97 and Breakfast club was talking about it. Also this.....

What charts? How many units is he moving?

What radio shows?

I haven’t even heard him speak on the album
6 year hiatus and not 1 interview
This album has been top 1 and top 2 since it came out. All other rappers have been posting it in ig since released wth are you talking about.

Last edited:
Man I'm so surprised I was expecting trash from the responses.

I just listened to Nasir and think it really good. I thought Life was Good was just okay though and not classic.

Maybe I need to listen to the album a couple more times before I say it's really good to me.

After first listen I'm going to give this album a 4-4.5/5.

Took a while to find the album because I don't have Tidal, Apple's music, spotify or any other streaming service so have to "dig" for it.

Now listening to Pusha album Dakota and might do Jay and Beyonce album next.

It's so crazy how my opinion is so different from the stuff on this board.

It's a real downer that it is only 26 minutes long. Beats are OK but I have to listen to this a few more times. But still 26 minutes seems kind of lazy.

Man I'm so surprised I was expecting trash from the responses.

I just listened to Nasir and think it really good. I thought Life was Good was just okay though and not classic.

Maybe I need to listen to the album a couple more times before I say it's really good to me.

After first listen I'm going to give this album a 4-4.5/5.

Took a while to find the album because I don't have Tidal, Apple's music, spotify or any other streaming service so have to "dig" for it.

Now listening to Pusha album Dakota and might do Jay and Beyonce album next.

It's so crazy how my opinion is so different from the stuff on this board.

Too many spur of the moment opinions and built up expectations. Nas took 6 years to give us 7 tracks. No matter what he dropped, it wasn't gon be enough. Couple that with the fact that some of the tracks he just sounds off on didnt help. Overall it's at least good.

the only potentially wack track on here is the intro bc of diddy reaching on some of those ad libs...070 shake saves it tho

they should have put him ad libbing pro black **** on cop shot the kid more his type of beat

other than that someone who didnt like it please tell me what u wanted from this

It’s not a bad album by any means aside from Cops shot the kid.

It’s more so what it could be if his flow was on point.

the only potentially wack track on here is the intro bc of diddy reaching on some of those ad libs...070 shake saves it tho

they should have put him ad libbing pro black **** on cop shot the kid more his type of beat

other than that someone who didnt like it please tell me what u wanted from this

They wanted illmatic

I love simple things. Even though it's short. Cops shot the kid gets annoying with chorus and sounds like it wasn't mixed properly.

buggin...cops shot da kid da most poppin joint on da album.

and Kanye & Nas made we Major.... plenty of chemistry there too.
Let’s stay In the year 2018

Cops shot the kid is very average I played the album 2x and I’m done with it

And I love Nas

It's a cool album. Odd direction for cops shot the kid though, not sure that's something I should be boppin to.

Back
Top Bottom