NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
This is why I think physics should be a requirement to graduate high school. Biology and Chemistry isn't enough and algebra is largely less impactful for those who choose not to go for higher learning.
Throw Logic/Debate in there as well.

Anytime I see/hear a LARGE majority of folks in here form an argument, I am like our school system failed us ALL

my friend, that is scientific data.

-identify a problem (the birds are leaving)
-form a hypothesis (the birds are going somewhere else)
- experiment (lemme see if I can follow these birds)
-gather data (it's warmer where all the birds are)
-form a conclusion (the birds left because it's cold where I live)
-repeat experiment (follow birds for many seasons)
-demonstrate objectively replicable results (teach son to track birds)

all that to even be a theory. if it ain't that, it ain't science.
Someone gotta copy and paste this everytime scientific facts get questioned.

This is why I think physics should be a requirement to graduate high school. Biology and Chemistry isn't enough and algebra is largely less impactful for those who choose not to go for higher learning.
maaaaan i think a life class would be more beneficial
like learning to do ur taxes
balance checkbook
learn about taking care of ur credit
things like that
but thats another thread

You know though...

Even "scientists" like to make up things as they go for things they cannot explain, see "dark matter". There's no evidence for it whatsoever, other than the fact that it fixes their models on galaxy formation :lol:. Yet, they speak anout it as if it's a proven fact.
how come when i said this
folks acted like i was crazy

The measurement is the same. The result is different.

Also a scientific theory is not the same as a hypothesis so let get that out of the way too
i didnt finish my post
cause i had more to add
but i got sidetracked
and now cant really remember my talking point
if i remember ill @ u

You know though...

Even "scientists" like to make up things as they go for things they cannot explain, see "dark matter". There's no evidence for it whatsoever, other than the fact that it fixes their models on galaxy formation :lol:. Yet, they speak anout it as if it's a proven fact.

oh no doubt we don't have all the questions answered (the origin of the Universe, the smallest units of matter, what the surface of Saturn looks like) but there are those things we do know (the speed of light, the shape of the planet, how a combustion engine works).

maaaaan i think a life class would be more beneficial
like learning to do ur taxes
balance checkbook
learn about taking care of ur credit
things like that
but thats another thread
True. In my middle-school, they automatically had everyone take a business-class with the students that struggled the most take it in the 8th grade. It wasn't a requirement by the states standard, but they picked it for everyone in place of an elective.

oh no doubt we don't have all the questions answered (the origin of the Universe, the smallest units of matter, what the surface of Saturn looks like) but there are those things we do know (the speed of light, the shape of the planet, how a combustion engine works).
The speed of light in vacuum, commonly denoted c, is a universal physical constant important in many areas of physics. Its exact value is 299,792,458 metres per second(approximately 300,000 km/s (186,000 mi/s)[Note 3]). It is exact because by international agreement a metre is defined to be the length of the path travelled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/299792458 second

so speed of light is that cause of an agreement because of an internatiional agreement
not necessarily cause its TRUE
they basically said well a meter is this so light moves this fast

I will like to formerly announce that in the DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican vs nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Cold War, I am firmly #TeamJamelle

DC would not have one of his students outchea playing himself like Nawgthy is doing right now. I do not care if he post during class hours

Shame it had to be you Rusty, but DCs platform is built on a web of lies that will collapse in itself very soon.

I will like to formerly announce that in the DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican vs nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Cold War, I am firmly #TeamJamelle

DC would not have one of his students outchea playing himself like Nawgthy is doing right now. I do not care if he post during class hours

DC always saying he is "gonna teach nawghtyhare a lesson"

Little did we know that he was being literal :smh:

See, this is where I knew these convos will go. It’s going from “you’re wrong” to “teach me”. My dude, and I’m saying this with ZERO disrespect, google it :lol:
no i know what both mean and the difference
i assumed something else while reading ur post

he's on one of those LISTS
so i assume since ur taking his side
i should add u to THE OTHER LIST
that he's apart of based on association
and he aint no damn teacher

Back
Top Bottom