NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
The speed of light in vacuum, commonly denoted c, is a universal physical constant important in many areas of physics. Its exact value is 299,792,458 metres per second(approximately 300,000 km/s (186,000 mi/s)[Note 3]). It is exact because by international agreement a metre is defined to be the length of the path travelled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/299792458 second

so speed of light is that cause of an agreement because of an internatiional agreement
not necessarily cause its TRUE
they basically said well a meter is this so light moves this fast

I see what you're saying, the same way "time" (minutes/hours/days) is a purely constructed concept based on our own perspective (the length of time that it takes this specific planet to rotate divided into even units) while time (before/now/after) is objective as far as we can prove.

the units of measurement we choose only measure an attribute, not define it.

I see what you're saying, the same way "time" (minutes/hours/days) is a purely constructed concept based on our own perspective (the length of time that it takes this specific planet to rotate divided into even units) while time (before/now/after) is objective as far as we can prove.

the units of measurement we choose only measure an attribute, not define it.
what if i switched gears for a second
follow me
what if all this is correct
on how we measure time space al all that
but our math is wrong
could that be a reason why we havent invented time travel
or things like light year space travel

There is no level of help for a dude that still presses CAPS LOCK as a means to capitalize letters. :lol:

what if i switched gears for a second
follow me
what if all this is correct
on how we measure time space al all that
but our math is wrong
could that be a reason why we havent invented time travel
or things like light year space travel

far as time travel I wont even pretend to know. people with a lot more horsepower than me are working on that.

long distance space travel I can tell you is an issue of limited technology.

space is just too damn big...we shot Voyager off in 1977, it's going something like 20 kM a second, and it's barely at the edge of the solar system 40 years later.

far as time travel I wont even pretend to know. people with a lot more horsepower than me are working on that.

long distance space travel I can tell you is an issue of limited technology.

space is just too damn big...we shot Voyager off in 1977, it's going something like 20 kM a second, and it's barely at the edge of the solar system 40 years later.

Stop humoring him.

He is just asking questions to save face at this point in an effort to push all foolish comments to previous pages.

Don't fall for his fake inquisition

giphy.gif

Eddie Bravo is the top conspiracy theorist star btw

Ed Stone, the Project Manager for Voyager, stated that rocket power alone would only have gotten Voyager to Jupiter, and using "gravitational slingshots" was necessary for every planetary encounter after Jupiter. They really need to develop a new propellant system. I remember the Cassini spacecraft was so heavy, it had to get gravity assistance from the inner planets for a few YEARS before it could get to Jupiter for the big push to Saturn.

Ed Stone, the Project Manager for Voyager, stated that rocket power alone would only have gotten Voyager to Jupiter, and using "gravitational slingshots" was necessary for every planetary encounter after Jupiter. They really need to develop a new propellant system. I remember the Cassini spacecraft was so heavy, it had to get gravity assistance from the inner planets for a few YEARS before it could get to Jupiter for the big push to Saturn.
We have only so many elements to work with and we’re limited in way to work with them . Unless Ironman shows up and creates something out of laser beams we’re limited.

Last edited:
Look up "Ion propulsion/engine". By the time we really make our preparations for Mars, a new engine will be employed.

oh no doubt we don't have all the questions answered (the origin of the Universe, the smallest units of matter, what the surface of Saturn looks like) but there are those things we do know (the speed of light, the shape of the planet, how a combustion engine works).
A combustion engine can’t even work in a vacuum

Why.?...

1. Hydrogen

Hydrogen cannot burn without oxygen....

Liquid hydrogen is used a rocket fuel....

How sway?

Back
Top Bottom