NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. - Nikola Tesla
This is based on scientists in the early 1900s. There was a ton of psuedo scientist at that time period.

Why post nonsense in this thread to try to derail the fact that you or anyone on this planet can show us some footage from space yet we can see a filtered Arizona desert that's supposed to be mars... lol

The institutional madness has to stop at some point.

Let's see some proof of these claims

Why post nonsense in this thread to try to derail the fact that you or anyone on this planet can show us some footage from space yet we can see a filtered Arizona desert that's supposed to be mars... lol

The institutional madness has to stop at some point.
Show me PROOF it's from a desert in Arizona.

Can you clear up the interpretation?

Take with you seven pairs of all the male and his mate, and a pair of the animals that are not clean, the male and his mate -Gen 7:2

(Not clean/ Unclean means not suitable for food- example: Clean animals- cow, goat,etc
Unclean animal- pig, rabbit, etc
see Leviticus 11)

Last edited:
Take with you seven pairs of all the male and his mate, and a pair of the animals that are not clean, the male and his mate -Gen 7:2

(Unclean means not suitable for food- example: Clean animals- cow, goat,etc
Unclean animal- pig, rabbit, etc
see Leviticus 11)
Oh so Jesus was talking about what was cool to eat in 20th century America ONLY. Gotcha. So much confusion averted

Come on man...this is your standard for proof? An edited meme video?

There's the original unedited video where you can see his full response and also hear him mention many times that we did go to the moon

Ignorance is BLISS...

Oh so Jesus was talking about what was cool to eat in 20th century America ONLY. Gotcha. So much confusion averted
most Christians hinkt that Jesus changed those laws but that's not true either:

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise" -- John 5:19

The Christians that don't study for themselves son give you Mark 7:19: "since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled? " and say you can eat whatever...

But they don't know what to do with Matthew 5:18 -"For verily I say unto you, Till. heaven and earth pass, one jot or one. tittle shall in no wise pass from the law"

Last edited:
most Christians hinkt that Jesus changed those laws but that's not true either:

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise" -- John 5:19

The Christians that don't study for themselves son give you Mark 7:19: "since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled? " and say you can eat whatever...

But they don't know what to do with Matthew 5:18 -"For verily I say unto you, Till. heaven and earth pass, one jot or one. tittle shall in no wise pass from the law"
Missing the point. What’s “clean” to eat is regional. They eating raccoon and squirl in Mississippi. They eat dog in the Philippines. You’ll bipass that some way for sure so it’s whatever.

Funny we’re in a thread about irrefutable proof and here comes the Bible :lol:

Godlike irony :lol:

Back
Top Bottom