NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
People are saying NASA faked the moon landing to begin with. If they build a telescope to prove otherwise, then it would just be dismissed as fake.... everything they do is dismissed as fake by conspiracy theorist.

Even if NASA built said telescope, people still wouldn't believe them cause they would say something like "oh, there is a LED screen in the telescope to project a fake image of the flag onto the the moon".

How do you know it's as big as they theorize??

Honestly, I don't :lol: but I believe in science. I don't see the point of all of these scientists lying about the universe, the moon or the earth. Those of you that have different beliefs have gone DEEP into the rabbit hole and nothing will change your minds. If they sent you to space to see for yourself you'd ask "How do I know I'm even in SPACE?" You'd think you were in some simulator just so they can keep these secrets from all of us.

ron.gif

Honestly, I don't :lol: but I believe in science. I don't see the point of all of these scientists lying about the universe, the moon or the earth. Those of you that have different beliefs have gone DEEP into the rabbit hole and nothing will change your minds. If they sent you to space to see for yourself you'd ask "How do I know I'm even in SPACE?" You'd think you were in some simulator just so they can keep these secrets from all of us.

ron.gif

Or maybe you’re in too deep.

Show me footage of mars

I don’t see what the big deal is to you guys.

Why can’t people just not believe?

It’s not at least interesting to peek over to the other side and say okay...I get your point...even though it’s proven I see how you can not think we went.???

Why does this topic make people so angry

Lol the “show me exactly what I want or you’re wrong and I’m right” argument. Show me there isn’t a planet made of ice cream or you’re wrong!!! I’ll wait

Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. - Nikola Tesla

What does it look like
I guess you're kind of right. There isn't much footage but there is a reason for that :

https://www.sciencefocus.com/space/why-do-we-never-see-video-footage-from-mars/

The "footage" we have is just time-lapsed from still images. Reading some of the youtube comments from those videos and I see there are a lot of people that don't believe we went to Mars either.
Lololol. They have a reason for all their inconsistencies. Literally have been kicking the can down the road for 50 years...

ron.gif
Technically none of the scientist who have theorized how big the universe is never even been to space, better yet they've never seen space with their own eyes... so as far as I know they are as ignorant as the rest of us..

Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. - Nikola Tesla
2 of every animal on the planet all on one ship

Bible

Last edited:
Lololol. They have a reason for all their inconsistencies. Literally have been kicking the can down the road for 50 years...

Inconsistencies? A lot can be explained with simple answers to your questions... Which you just choose to not believe and that's ok and all but for someone who believes in conspiracy theories you're putting a LOT of faith into people falling in line in order to deceive others, not like just a few people but hundreds of thousands to just stick to the script.

Quick question... Do you believe the astronauts that have been to space or are they also part of the grand scheme to fool us all?

2 of every animals on the planet all on one ship

Bible
Why post nonsense in this thread to try to derail the fact that you or anyone on this planet can show us some footage from space yet we can see a filtered Arizona desert that's supposed to be mars... lol

The institutional madness has to stop at some point.

Technically none of the scientist who have theorized how big the universe is never even been to space, better yet they've never seen space with their own eyes... so as far as I know they are as ignorant as the rest of us..
There's telescopes that map space out. Pictures are there for you to find bro, quit trying to win people over to your opinion and start researching on your own.

Back
Top Bottom