NASA TO BOMB MOON ON FRIDAY TO SEARCH FOR WATER vol are you !#!$+@@ kidding me?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Freemasons implement the name of Lucifer, Crescent moon / Star in much of what they do. The Shriners, which to join you must attain the level of 32 degree Mason, is steeped in Islamic / Middle Eastern symbolism. Their crest or logo is an inverted crescent moon with a star inside of it. Now the Shriners claim that these are "claws" and not a crescent moon, but we need to remember who we are dealing with, Lucifer the great deceiver. He hides in plain site and yet no one sees him

This statement is the one I have the most concern with. You know we were founded by free masons right? And do you know who they are in ancient history? Let me put it to you like this. Our enemys People who want the world their way instead of gods way. Are going to corupt it further. what they gone do sell tickets to the moon when bad stuff starts happening?.Although according to Newton we got till 2060. Its time to enlighten our world.
Somebody's been reading too much Dan Brown.

Originally Posted by kash55

A lot of people here are really talking out of their you know what...most of you don't know the first thing when it comes to NASA, space, or astronomy and shockingly basic science/logic...but yapping like you know what your are saying and going on about idiotic things like
"The waste of money without doing more extensive research"
"put those millions into education so kids can learn that A ROCKET CAN'T PUSH THE !@#$%^^^@!# MOON! "
"what if the rocket keeps on pushing the moon out of orbit? "

etc etc etc

If you don't know much about a subject, ask or go read about it. Don't just start talking...
alright oh wise one why don't you enlighten us instead of posting we need to read up more. I've read what I had to read on this and all igot was that they want to look for hidden ice? Why? instead of exploring our planet and all the things we don't know about it, we're ready to go hitthe moon for ice? get real Kash while I agree that some of the comments in here have been ridiculous I still think they should have jumped on this thing justyet while theirs better things to use that money for. Maybe another lunar probe orbit or a satellite.

Back
Top Bottom