NASA TO BOMB MOON ON FRIDAY TO SEARCH FOR WATER vol are you !#!$+@@ kidding me?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

people... there crashing a space ship into it with a mini bomb... 90% of telscopes wont even be able to see it.... this is all because INDIAs space programs got scans of water on the surace of the moon last month... its not going to affect us in anyway... u wont even notice... stop acting like there gonna nuke the moon... its like crashin a car in a mountin just going a couple thousand miles an hour.... the funniest thing that i heard about this so far is WOMEN PROTESTING THAT IF THEY DO GO THRU WITH THE CRASH ITS GOING TO AFFECT THERE MENSTRAL CYCLE LOL... the things people think of... this is the same thing just like when they tried to make tiny black holes in france last year... nothing happend... the world didnt get sucked up or anything... so relax..... WE ALL DIEING 2012 ANYWAY LMAO
its a rocket... not a "mini bomb" rockets are self propelled by an engine.. what if the rocket keeps on pushing the moon out of orbit? then were %$@%**
and where did you get 90% from. stop making up things
no its not like crashing a car into the moon, the moon is so much smaller than the earth, and the mass of the moon 7.347 x 1022 KG, (0.012 3 earth) less than 1% mass... its not the same thing
the rocket will be going at 9,000 Km per hour... the blast is going to be strong enough to kick debris 6 miles into space...

please go get an education, before you try to kick knowledge
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

the moon stabalizes the axis of earths rotation. its already known that the moon is moving away from earth. 3.8 centimeters per year. now a rocket making that strong of an impact on an object in space that has less than 1% mass...all of this could change the equinox and change alot of things.. so i dont even know why you're laughing

barycenter.gif
So you're saying the moon isn't orbiting the earth
eyes.gif

Take a physics class.
where did i say that?
indifferent.gif

i said there is potential to affect the moons orbit which would cause effects to earth... and you laugh, you go take a physics class

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

people... there crashing a space ship into it with a mini bomb... 90% of telscopes wont even be able to see it.... this is all because INDIAs space programs got scans of water on the surace of the moon last month... its not going to affect us in anyway... u wont even notice... stop acting like there gonna nuke the moon... its like crashin a car in a mountin just going a couple thousand miles an hour.... the funniest thing that i heard about this so far is WOMEN PROTESTING THAT IF THEY DO GO THRU WITH THE CRASH ITS GOING TO AFFECT THERE MENSTRAL CYCLE LOL... the things people think of... this is the same thing just like when they tried to make tiny black holes in france last year... nothing happend... the world didnt get sucked up or anything... so relax..... WE ALL DIEING 2012 ANYWAY LMAO
its a rocket... not a "mini bomb" rockets are self propelled by an engine.. what if the rocket keeps on pushing the moon out of orbit? then were %$@%**
and where did you get 90% from. stop making up things
no its not like crashing a car into the moon, the moon is so much smaller than the earth, and the mass of the moon 7.347 x 1022 KG, (0.012 3 earth) less than 1% mass... its not the same thing
the rocket will be going at 9,000 Km per hour... the blast is going to be strong enough to kick debris 6 miles into space...

please go get an education, before you try to kick knowledge
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

the moon stabalizes the axis of earths rotation. its already known that the moon is moving away from earth. 3.8 centimeters per year. now a rocket making that strong of an impact on an object in space that has less than 1% mass...all of this could change the equinox and change alot of things.. so i dont even know why you're laughing

barycenter.gif
So you're saying the moon isn't orbiting the earth
eyes.gif

Take a physics class.
where did i say that?
indifferent.gif

i said there is potential to affect the moons orbit which would cause effects to earth... and you laugh, you go take a physics class
listen we can sit here all night and argue about who's right and who's wrong but how about you post a bigger version of your avy. thatway everybody wins

Freemasons implement the name of Lucifer, Crescent moon / Star in much of what they do. The Shriners, which to join you must attain the level of 32 degreeMason, is steeped in Islamic / Middle Eastern symbolism. Their crest or logo is an inverted crescent moon with a star inside of it. Now the Shriners claim thatthese are "claws" and not a crescent moon, but we need to remember who we are dealing with, Lucifer the great deceiver. He hides in plain site andyet no one sees him

This statement is the one I have the most concern with. You know we were founded by free masons right? And do you know who they are in ancient history? Let meput it to you like this. Our enemys People who want the world their way instead of gods way. Are going to corupt it further. what they gone do sell tickets tothe moon when bad stuff starts happening?.Although according to Newton we got till 2060. Its time to enlighten our world.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

man I wish something goes horribly wrong like they build a crater and thousands of small creatures jump out and start attacking us and then destroy earth by afternoon

I'd prefer a Mass Effect or Macross scenario.

Space travel baby!

Green chicks!

Julius F. Wrek
word... right before the impact the missile suddenly disappear and a second later you see space ships warping in pointing lasers at the earth
eek.gif

Hey_

man I wish something goes horribly wrong like they build a crater and thousands of small creatures jump out and start attacking us and then destroy earth by afternoon

Space travel baby!

Green chicks!

Julius F. Wrek
So we can have the reapers come and kill us? Nah..... I'm cool

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Freemasons implement the name of Lucifer, Crescent moon / Star in much of what they do. The Shriners, which to join you must attain the level of 32 degree Mason, is steeped in Islamic / Middle Eastern symbolism. Their crest or logo is an inverted crescent moon with a star inside of it. Now the Shriners claim that these are "claws" and not a crescent moon, but we need to remember who we are dealing with, Lucifer the great deceiver. He hides in plain site and yet no one sees him

This statement is the one I have the most concern with. You know we were founded by free masons right? And do you know who they are in ancient history? Let me put it to you like this. Our enemys People who want the world their way instead of gods way. Are going to corupt it further. what they gone do sell tickets to the moon when bad stuff starts happening?.Although according to Newton we got till 2060. Its time to enlighten our world.

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

Freemasons implement the name of Lucifer, Crescent moon / Star in much of what they do. The Shriners, which to join you must attain the level of 32 degree Mason, is steeped in Islamic / Middle Eastern symbolism. Their crest or logo is an inverted crescent moon with a star inside of it. Now the Shriners claim that these are "claws" and not a crescent moon, but we need to remember who we are dealing with, Lucifer the great deceiver. He hides in plain site and yet no one sees him

This statement is the one I have the most concern with. You know we were founded by free masons right? And do you know who they are in ancient history? Let me put it to you like this. Our enemys People who want the world their way instead of gods way. Are going to corupt it further. what they gone do sell tickets to the moon when bad stuff starts happening?.Although according to Newton we got till 2060. Its time to enlighten our world.

laugh.gif

I thought I was the only one who couldn't grip what the world he was trying to say.
laugh.gif

Hey_

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Hey_

Space travel baby!

Green chicks!

Julius F. Wrek

laugh.gif

I was referencing the prequel (to the game) book entitled Revelation, in which we discover Prothean technology on Mars and allows us to zip through space usingthe mass relays.

Julius F. Wrek

Hey_

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Hey_

Space travel baby!

Green chicks!

Julius F. Wrek

laugh.gif

I was referencing the prequel (to the game) book entitled Revelation, in which we discover Prothean technology on Mars and allows us to zip through space using the mass relays.

Julius F. Wrek
laugh.gif

I kno. And I'm talking about the actual game where creatures from deep space are going to kill us all for no reason

Originally Posted by luigi202

Without it, the earth would spin wildly off of its axis, days would be shortened, the weather would be constantly storming, and the twighlight new moon sequel wouldn't make sense.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This whole thread is hilarious.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u have no idea wht youre talking about

but yea I hope everything goes as plan or doesnt go as plan
nerd.gif

It knocked the moon off its axis, its been all over tv all morning, scientists estimate the moon will crash into earth on Jan 3 2012...sucks huh

laugh.gif

These threads just reflect how many stupid people populate this planet, not a damn thing happened
roll.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by quik1987

What happened?

The only thing that has happened is that many NTers look like idiots.
laugh.gif
irony
Grammar on a message board?
I saw this coming after I posted.
eyes.gif

I'm an engineering major. Cut me some slack.
NT never ceases to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom