Nas's new single- Hero

Yooo I bumped this joint at least 10x tonight.

Polow is a gaaawwwd damn foooool for this beat.

That beat he throws in 2nd verse....

Had my Pusha Ton face on...

Song is really
pimp.gif

Why does everyone say "Nas is back!!", like my man been on a 5 year hiatus, or like he's dropped a few Nastradamus' his last couple albums.

I'm not going to front, this is pretty hot. Flow is Illmatic status and the beat is great but it definitely has a southern aftertaste to it.

common the flow aint illmatic u gettin ahead of yourself there buddy..........still pretty ill tho

Originally Posted by RitchDad

common the flow aint illmatic u gettin ahead of yourself there buddy..........still pretty ill tho

word. the beats def aint' no illmatic

I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about. The song is decent- the beat is pretty good but sounds nothing spectacular and it's muddled on thehook, Nas spits basically nothing special or substantial for 2 verses, the hook is wack, the singing is terrible, Nas' flow is extremely basic and almostannoying with the exception of the beginning of the second verse, etc. It's like dudes are just so eager to hear a new Nas joint that anything will excitethem to the point of them calling almost anything a classic. I know cause I used to suffer from this very affliction. In the end, the song is listenable butnothing extraordinary- 3.5/5

I really don't understand the point of coming up with a rating out of five for a song....I couldn't even enjoy music if I tried to do that shh all thetime
smh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I really don't understand the point of coming up with a rating out of five for a song....I couldn't even enjoy music if I tried to do that shh all the time
smh.gif
And guess what player... you don't have to! So shake your head all you want, thank God you can do what you want and I can do me. My point was thatthe song is overwhelmingly average in my opinion and people are getting very carried away with their reactions to such an average song. Peace

Back
Top Bottom