Nas's new single- Hero

Im feelin this, especially the beat.
but it kinda sounds like Fantasia's "When I See You" remix just hyped up.
Just my opinion.

this song is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is this the first single/video??

I like the lil keys played at 1:59 and wish they were replayed more times
tho I'll give credit to Polow for trying to sprinkle lil different tidbits throughout

Hot song.
reminds me of a beat I'd expect Young Jeezy to be on

Originally Posted by ZSong

Is this the first single/video??

I like the lil keys played at 1:59 and wish they were replayed more times
tho I'll give credit to Polow for trying to sprinkle lil different tidbits throughout

Hot song.
reminds me of a beat I'd expect Young Jeezy to be on

...or Rick Ross. Great execution I'd say.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about. The song is decent- the beat is pretty good but sounds nothing spectacular and it's muddled on the hook, Nas spits basically nothing special or substantial for 2 verses, the hook is wack, the singing is terrible, Nas' flow is extremely basic and almost annoying with the exception of the beginning of the second verse, etc. It's like dudes are just so eager to hear a new Nas joint that anything will excite them to the point of them calling almost anything a classic. I know cause I used to suffer from this very affliction. In the end, the song is listenable but nothing extraordinary- 3.5/5

Looks at avy.

ee515ee0b830e290c61d7d9c6dc3ae8945877ba_t.jpg

That you Mega?
laugh.gif

j/p

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I was just listening to Stillmatic like damn Nas is/was TOO nice..... well he just brought some NEW HEAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my favorite rappers all time for sure. He's top 5 & he's reppin NYC

Yo this is just OK, to me...I heard better from Nas...Yall REALLLLLLY need to stop gassing this joint...
smh.gif

BTW....Fried Chicken>>>>Hero

This is straight. I like it. Just hope Nas sustains this type of *$$! on his album.

Definitelynot as groundbreaking as some of y'all making it out to be...

See how the East Coast and The South can collaborate and make good music enough with the hate we need Nas and Jay to even out the soulja boys and VICs notdissing them but all of its Hip Hop.

Track is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

Yo this is just OK, to me...I heard better from Nas...Yall REALLLLLLY need to stop gassing this joint...
smh.gif

BTW....Fried Chicken>>>>Hero

For real??
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yea wth?

This is the first song in a while that I've been bumpin repeatedly! I love this joint!

I'm glad that a lot of people have taken a liking to it, it's a good commercial track with a decent beat. But Fried Chicken >>>>Hero.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom