Nasty/Gross thing you ever done for your girlfriend/boyfriend?..NO sexual stuff involved.

Originally Posted by ciph4

Was on the bus on the way back from a boat party (most people had been drinking). The bathroom wasn't working and if anyone threw up on the bus there was a $175 cleaning fee. This dude on the bus let his GF throw up in his mouth and swallowed it so she/they wouldn't have to pay the fee.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm calling ducktales on this one.

Spoiler [+]
Your lying, to get quoted.
laugh.gif

Was on the bus on the way back from a boat party (most people had been drinking). The bathroom wasn't working and if anyone threw up on the bus there was a $175 cleaning fee. This dude on the bus let his GF throw up in his mouth and swallowed it so she/they wouldn't have to pay the fee.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif

My BF daughter and I went to vist my cousins for the weekend. Mt BF was drinking so much during the night I felt something wet in the bed all over my daughter (she was 2) so I thought she peed in the bed. When I turned on the light I realized he threw up all over her and when I woke him up he all over the bed and me. I had to shower and clean both of them. The worst part was after I put all the dirty clothes and sheets in the washer the comforter wouldnt get clean so I had to pick out pieces of the vomit with my hands and put tit in washer it again....urgh just think about it.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I barely post anymore, I couldn't care less about getting quoted. The story was too
sick.gif
to not post in this thread.

Originally Posted by roboski

The "Dome" was so good i accidentally farted in her face....
sick.gif

The smell was so bad we both couldn't even finish.
tired.gif

But it was funny though.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd say kiss a gf first then,and a totally different one after and saying sorry all the way. Gross,
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom