Natalie Portman...from "Your Highness"

Originally Posted by BartVader

Originally Posted by jschue

Natalie Portman in Closer > all other Natalie Portman Movies

"I'll tell you what's going to work is that you're going to take your gear off right now...and you're going to turn around very slowly...and you're going to bend over and touch the !%*@!#@ floor...for my viewing pleasure."
laugh.gif
 Clive played that one properly 
pimp.gif

Love Portman 
embarassed.gif
20i6v0g.jpg

Originally Posted by BartVader

Originally Posted by jschue

Natalie Portman in Closer > all other Natalie Portman Movies

"I'll tell you what's going to work is that you're going to take your gear off right now...and you're going to turn around very slowly...and you're going to bend over and touch the !%*@!#@ floor...for my viewing pleasure."
laugh.gif
 Clive played that one properly 
pimp.gif

Love Portman 
embarassed.gif
20i6v0g.jpg

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Lol say word she was feeling Questlove?? I know her and Jay are pretty tight
yup. he talked about it on okayplayer or somewhere. it was part of his "crazy stories" series or something.  he wrote it like 2 years or so ago, which means it happened like 4 years ago. 
laugh.gif

i started losing respect for him after i read that.  i mean, she's already let you know she's digging your style (read:groupie); it shouldn't have been that hard to close the deal. play "Clones" on your drum or something. then beat that back out. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Lol say word she was feeling Questlove?? I know her and Jay are pretty tight
yup. he talked about it on okayplayer or somewhere. it was part of his "crazy stories" series or something.  he wrote it like 2 years or so ago, which means it happened like 4 years ago. 
laugh.gif

i started losing respect for him after i read that.  i mean, she's already let you know she's digging your style (read:groupie); it shouldn't have been that hard to close the deal. play "Clones" on your drum or something. then beat that back out. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom