Natalie Portman...from "Your Highness"

Not that I'm freaking out over that gif, but Natalie Portman is indeed awesome.

Good looking, talented actress, and incredibly smart as well.

Not that I'm freaking out over that gif, but Natalie Portman is indeed awesome.

Good looking, talented actress, and incredibly smart as well.

Is this from the trailer for her new movie with James Franco and Danny McBride?

She has a sex scene and another scene in Black Swan coming out Dec.3, can't wait to see that movie

Is this from the trailer for her new movie with James Franco and Danny McBride?

She has a sex scene and another scene in Black Swan coming out Dec.3, can't wait to see that movie

Natalie Portman in Closer > all other Natalie Portman Movies

"I'll tell you what's going to work is that you're going to take your gear off right now...and you're going to turn around very slowly...and you're going to bend over and touch the !%*@!#@ floor...for my viewing pleasure."

"I'll tell you what's going to work is that you're going to take your gear off right now...and you're going to turn around very slowly...and you're going to bend over and touch the !%*@!#@ floor...for my viewing pleasure."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jschue

laugh.gif
 Clive played that one properly 
pimp.gif

Love Portman 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jschue

laugh.gif
 Clive played that one properly 
pimp.gif

Love Portman 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom