National Title Game : Kansas Vs Memphis - 9:21 EST

<<

28 assists to 6 turnovers this tournament

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

21, 6 and 6 a game...54% from the floor... forget that Stephen Curry talk....if Rose puts a together great game together tonight..he has had one of the bettertournaments in recent memory

hopefully its a good come down to end type of game.

go kansas though.
ohwell.gif

dont really like either.

I really dont like either team but i dont like Kansas so i'll roll with Memphis. Should be a good one though

I really hope both teams have ineligible players and both are forced to forfeit.

Of the 40 or so people involved in this game (players, coaches, trainers) the only two I respect are Derrick Rose and John Calipari.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Jayhawk fans could experience the most polar opposite emotional extremes this week. On one hand, we could win the national title. On the other hand, we could lose the national title and our coach could leave for bigger $$$. I personally think he'd be a fool to leave KU for Oklahoma St. but, it's a chance to return to his alma mater....I'm getting tired of this crap.

Edit* No this is not a message meant to be posted in 2003.
tired.gif
I honestly doubt he leaves but his next contract will be FAT. Lets put it this way. He is the best recruiter in the country Hes a very good coach, hesfairly young 45. Kansas will have to give him 3 million per year to keep him and honestly if he wins a national title this year with all his players he hasproven himself. Bill aint dumb though if OKstate is talking about giving him 10 million in the first year of the contract he will leave. Honestly if Kansasdoesnt insure his financal future to the degree that OKstate is talking about then it wouldnt be smart to stay.
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by allen3xis

witness3oo5.jpg

'Nuf said.

I started to post this picture in final 4 thread... I don't really care who wins, although it would be funny if Kansas won all things considering. But... since both squads have a boy from the Chi who plays extremely important roles and is detrimental to thier success... ITS JUST AN ILL !## LOOK FOR THE CRIB EITHER WAY!!!! ... ALTHOUGH THE SOUTSIDE IN ME IS SLIGHTLY BIASED TOWARD POOH

</ That northside is in me now but their coach is still Bill Self and thats garbage. I hope Rose shows why hes so special.

memphis by 8. i cant recall the last player that can play at the speed Rose plays at. Its so hard to describe but its like hes out of control but in controlat the same time. Hes just so fast out the break. I think with a 20 5 5 game tonight he could be the #1 pick in the draft and I never thought anyone couldjump Beasley.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Jayhawk fans could experience the most polar opposite emotional extremes this week. On one hand, we could win the national title. On the other hand, we could lose the national title and our coach could leave for bigger $$$. I personally think he'd be a fool to leave KU for Oklahoma St. but, it's a chance to return to his alma mater....I'm getting tired of this crap.

tired.gif
I honestly doubt he leaves but his next contract will be FAT. Lets put it this way. He is the best recruiter in the country Hes a very good coach, hes fairly young 45. Kansas will have to give him 3 million per year to keep him and honestly if he wins a national title this year with all his players he has proven himself. Bill aint dumb though if OKstate is talking about giving him 10 million in the first year of the contract he will leave. Honestly if Kansas doesnt insure his financal future to the degree that OKstate is talking about then it wouldnt be smart to stay.
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by allen3xis

witness3oo5.jpg

'Nuf said.

I started to post this picture in final 4 thread... I don't really care who wins, although it would be funny if Kansas won all things considering. But... since both squads have a boy from the Chi who plays extremely important roles and is detrimental to thier success... ITS JUST AN ILL !## LOOK FOR THE CRIB EITHER WAY!!!! ... ALTHOUGH THE SOUTSIDE IN ME IS SLIGHTLY BIASED TOWARD POOH

</ That northside is in me now but their coach is still Bill Self and thats garbage. I hope Rose shows why hes so special.
e88156487f8552a991fa50146f5509204331bff.gif

Memphis dont lose this game for me. I need this money!!!! I want CDR to show why they call him buckets

I need him to get BIB's(Buckets in bunches)

tired.gif
Couldn't say it any better. This could be the greatest night ever or the worst night ever.
KU lets do this.

Rock Chalk!

Originally Posted by henz0

I hated on memphis all year long.. But I wanna see them win now..

Calipari is that dude & the goon squad
laugh.gif

same here.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

21, 6 and 6 a game
a little off my dude. it's actually 36 assists to 6 turnovers (6:1 A/TO ratio
smh.gif
)
21.4 ppg
6.6 rpg
7.2 apg

unreal.

i just hope we get a good game

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by henz0

I hated on memphis all year long.. But I wanna see them win now..

Calipari is that dude & the goon squad
laugh.gif

same here.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

21, 6 and 6 a game
a little off my dude. it's actually 36 assists to 6 turnovers (6:1 A/TO ratio
smh.gif
)
21.4 ppg