National Title Game : Kansas Vs Memphis - 9:21 EST

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Something I did not know...

Joey Dorsey will be 25 in December...

yeah...25.

#%!%. Did he play Juco or transfer

A good deal of their team is in it's mid-20's. I think most of them went to prep school.

sig check
i'm just glad kansas hasnt disappointed me this year like they have the last few

Well if Memphis wins, I'll have been right all year long. But if Kansas wins, then I'll be happy cuz they are the local team. I might be headed up toLawrence to watch but I don't want to be in a riot
ohwell.gif
. When I finally don't expect KU to do well they reach the championship
indifferent.gif

How do KU Fans feel about the news of OSU coming after Self right now? How closely does this resemble Williams/UNC in '03?

Memphis has been playing good and they are a great team...but they have been getting all the attention (ESPN, etc) and hyped up like no other. It's notreally hype I guess, since they got players who do things...but KU being the underdog (again) is straight. Look what happened to the Heels when all the hypecirculated them. It'll be a good game, but I got to go with my boys from Lawrence. And just a side note, in the KU paper today, CDR said he loves howMemphis plays because it's a one on one style. Then he was quoted as saying he likes that type of play so much because he has never lost a 1 on 1 game(ever). C'mon man.......The hometown hawks FTW!

Fanatic15: I think the fans are real concerned about all the rumors circulating the deal OSU is offering Self. But one of the ESPN host (forgot which one) whois a friend of Selfs said that the amount of money (the 3 or 4 million) and the signing bonus (I forgot how much) was inaccurate. They may have offered him ajob/salary but the amount everyone is stating seems way off. But I am just going from what that ESPN announcer said. I honestly don't think Self willleave...but everyone thought the same about ole' boy Roy...I guess we'll see, but my gut feeling is he will stay, he loves these players he has. Buthey, money talks in todays world....

Does anyone foresee a situation where Kansas implement a zone and force Memphis to take the outside shot?

Maybe give Rose a cushion and see if he can knock the shot down with consistency? I know it seems easy in theory, but dude is just amazing quick and will eatup that cushion and implode the zone.

What yall think?

Let's go Memphis.

The key is Antonio Anderson and Willie Kemp. If Kemp can come in and hit 2 or 3 threes, it should be a good sign for the Tigers.

Originally Posted by jville819

who are the commentators for the game
Packer and Nantz right?

and i think they're going to have some sort of tribute to Bill Keightley tonight, during "one shining moment."

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Well if Memphis wins, I'll have been right all year long. But if Kansas wins, then I'll be happy cuz they are the local team. I might be headed up to Lawrence to watch but I don't want to be in a riot
ohwell.gif
. When I finally don't expect KU to do well they reach the championship
indifferent.gif

where u live at?

Back
Top Bottom