National Title Game : Kansas Vs Memphis - 9:21 EST

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Fanatic15: I think the fans are real concerned about all the rumors circulating the deal OSU is offering Self. But one of the ESPN host (forgot which one) who is a friend of Selfs said that the amount of money (the 3 or 4 million) and the signing bonus (I forgot how much) was inaccurate. They may have offered him a job/salary but the amount everyone is stating seems way off. But I am just going from what that ESPN announcer said. I honestly don't think Self will leave...but everyone thought the same about ole' boy Roy...I guess we'll see, but my gut feeling is he will stay, he loves these players he has. But hey, money talks in todays world....

Yeah I see the situation being a little different. OSU has had some recent success but they are in no way on the same level as a Carolina when it comes toluring coaches, but who knows. I know I was uber suprised when Roy took the UNC job back then. We shall see.
why is this on CBS!?!?!!
mad.gif

Que?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

ya know memphis got this.

Francis

laugh.gif
if you think a team out of conference usa will win a relevant national championship. Kansas by 14

SHUGES.. what up my hommie

Kaun FINALLY gets called for traveling,, coulda swore he did it before the last time he was under the hoop too

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

ya know memphis got this.

Francis

laugh.gif
if you think a team out of conference usa will win a relevant national championship. Kansas by 14

CUSA isn't that bad..
tongue.gif

Douglas-Roberts has handles man.. Ya'll should of seen what he did to one dude on Houston..

dorsey punking them white boys
lol

laugh.gif

shut up.
go watch candace parker tomorrow.... the real vols bball team

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

lol

laugh.gif

shut up.

Who was memphis' lone loss to this season?

smh.gif
Memphis needs to tighten up the paint Kansas is getting to the basket @ will.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

lol

laugh.gif

shut up.

Who was memphis' lone loss to this season?

Tennessee still playing? ...oh wait thinking of the women's team.

Rose needs to take more control like he has these last few possessions. their offense has looked mad stagnant when he's not penetrating and kicking out.

and is it me or do these rims look/sound mad hard?

Back
Top Bottom