natural inclination to "simp"

Why am I getting a PR Girl vibe from Pepper? Anyways what is quoted, is going to be the downfall of your relationship. You can't say that you are in a giving 50/50 relationship, yet make Alpha like comments and remind ole boy that he had to simp for a year to get that box. If ish ever hits the fan you are going to constantly refer to the beta moves he made to acquire you. Since you disallow homeboy to wear cargos and slides he probably is too beta to realize you have all the power moves but I'm just saying that i see what you doing b!

I can't give 50, I can only give a hunnit. Nothing more, or less. If things don't pan out, cool. If he ends up putting a rock on it, even better.
Am I an assertive woman? You bet. Am I in to ******** on my male counterpart to PROVE that I can lead? No.
He's secure in his masculinity, and I love that about him.

But don't take my womanly word for it. Just keep..talking in circles I guess?

:rofl: :rofl: he/she all in after 4 months. The way he/she initally described the situation I thought they AT LEAST had 4 years in :lol:

What's so wrong with committing to someone worthy of your love? You act like it's a terrible thing putting it all in one basket when you know you've found something unique/special.

Don't even come for me lmao

First of all, learn how to use the multi-quote function.

There's nothing wrong about what you're doing all I said was the way you described the situation made it seem like ya was together A LOT LONGER than 4 months. It's rare to hear what you're describing after 4 months. That's all.

There's nothing wrong about what you're doing all I said was the way you described the situation made it seem like ya was together A LOT LONGER than 4 months. It's rare to hear what you're describing after 4 months. That's all.

I knew some NT post-count snob would say something like that. Okay Captain of the Sneakers, I'll never quote multiple people without doing it 'the right way' ever again. K?

Second of all, if you want to talk about what I said..fine. No need to aimlessly point out something that has NOTHING to do with the conversation.
Third of all, It is rare. Extremely. I guess I'm that lucky, huh?

I knew some NT post-count snob would say something like that. Okay Captain of the Sneakers, I'll never quote multiple people without doing it 'the right way' ever again. K?

Second of all, if you want to talk about what I said..fine. No need to aimlessly point out something that has NOTHING to do with the conversation.
Third of all, It is rare. Extremely. I guess I'm that lucky, huh?

Thank you very much Pepper, now go find Salt & Spinderella to complete the trio.

And yes, you're very lucky.

I don't think so....I don't feel incline or naturally compelled to take care of any grown person. To some comment earlier you can simp your wife.. hell many woman marry simps because its in their best interest and are at a point where they cannot find better. And to the person who said if she is deserving of it. So what is deserving of being simped..? Looks status?

As far as simping being doing things out of you character...how is that simping if caking a broad is in some dude character to begin with? Seeing as times have changed and women protest to be treated equal and same as men...By definition any actions done outside of what you would do for anybody else would be perceived as simping.

Anytime you go to great length or do gestures etc... to garner favor, win a women over is a form of simping.... If you cannot have/find/get someone to be with you on the merits of who you are as a person...aka characteristic traits...you are in fact simping.

Whether it be a small gesture such as a girl was unsure didn't want to go out with you...then you do a gesture such as offer a 5 star restaurant. Be it a girl who feelings change for you based on a monetary gesture done by you is a form of simping.

Many of dudes simp its just dudes judge knock dudes based on the level to which they simp... Its kinda like how a thief is a thief... But ppl look at the person who steal 200 bucks out the register less of a thief in comparison to a person who armed robs a bank...

Whether you spending 1,000 in the club for a girl and her friends in the club, or taking a chick to a 5 star restaurant first date to impress...its still simping. Ppl will compare and contrast and say oh I aint simping because that dude did this and all I did was that so compared to him im just being a gentlemen....
reps.  can easily  tell who the simps are here.

thats what everygirl say bout the current guy they with. 

I'm starting to get the feeling no one can believe someone can be happy in a relationship. Whether it's newly cultivated or 5+ years in..people aren't allowed to be happy. (by some Nt'ers standards) Good grief :smh:

not bad but shawty look like she has a life filled of menthol and malt liquor....

Damn, you can tell all that from a Myspace-pro angled shot?

assuming "her" story was legit, her man worked that hard ....... to earn this? :stoneface:
View media item 884418

Yes, ALL OF THAT..for me :smile:
I'm not going to be attractive to any and everyone. It is what it is
In my not so humble opinion, I'm cute as ****. AND I'm thick. :smokin

I can dig that, confidence is a great thing. My apologies ma'am

Meh I believe you can be happy in ur relationship if you're actually a woman.

Don't eff it up. I mean based on statistics and on the fact that ur on a website talking about it is a terrible sign. If he's simping as much as you say, and you're BRAGGING about him simping it will end badly. You both sound insecure.

I'm not going to front, your previous post had validity to it. Some.
You get caught up in the Honey Moon phase and you think it'll last forever. I've just learned not to place unrealistic expectations on him and let our love grow as it should. I'm not bragging about him simping. I'm bragging about his patience and (had to beat it in to his head) understanding that I needed time. He's a brilliant guy, I just want to see where we can take this.
I see nothing wrong coming on a website praising your partner. I mean..I'm thrilled. Elated. Secure. Ya dig?
I can see if I were prancing around posting pictures and trying to disprove the negative comments, THEN I could understand you thinking we're insecure. Don't get it twisted, everyone is going to have their doubts..but that's not up for debate.

aaaaaaaand seeing as how you know nothing of US, you've really no say in this matter. lol

not bad but shawty look like she has a life filled of menthol and malt liquor....
Damn, you can tell all that from a Myspace-pro angled shot?

assuming "her" story was legit, her man worked that hard ....... to earn this? 
indifferent.gif
Yes, ALL OF THAT..for me
smile.gif

I'm not going to be attractive to any and everyone. It is what it is
In my not so humble opinion, I'm cute as ****. AND I'm thick.
smokin.gif
you shouldnt have said that ...

Last edited:
Pics of this alleged thickness

You can search my posts and search for my instagram if you're that curious.

Somebody get on this. I wanna see this thickness

In regards to the OP though, it seems to me most are talking about doing something for a girl who's already your girl. What if it's a first date with a woman? Some might act like taking a girl on multiple dates and always paying and not smashing is simping. Mer personally, i do want to have a girl I can provide for while still being the man. I dont think it's simping to want to provide for your woman but she has to put in equal effort

I mean I def have a say in this matter, you put ur business out here. :\

He doesn't sound too brilliant if he's simpin on someone who is posting about it on NT.

#BETAS :smh: I mean I'd understand if you looked like Megan Fox.

Here's why you don't have a say:
1. You don't know me (That's a given)
2. You don't know him (This is getting good)
3. You don't know the intricacies of our union. (Boom, headshot)
4. If I cared enough, I could go back and forth with you all day bruh.
You only see one side of the coin and you think you know how we get down. You only see/interpret what I decide to reveal.
Stop making yourself look like a fool.

you shouldnt have said that ...

not quite, I can do without the....theatrics lol

#BETAS
mean.gif
I mean I'd understand if you looked like Megan Fox.
Of course looks are all good and everything.. But looks mean nothing if she doesn't have a personality.
 You could be as sexy as Rihanna but a bad personality can make you ugly as Whoopi. 

What's so wrong with committing to someone worthy of your love? You act like it's a terrible thing putting it all in one basket when you
know you've found something unique/special.

Don't even come for me lmao
yeah you sound young saying this after 4 months .
You don't know if it's love or heartburn . Cupids chokehold .

Back
Top Bottom