Naya Rivera RIP

Not every school has a pool to teach swimming. **** MOST schools don’t have pools. That’s some privileged **** like mugg.

My middle school had a pool and we used it only twice in my three years. It was more so for local swim meets /swim teams then the school students. My school was the only school in the district with a pool. They told/showed us once how you swim but 30 students in the pool at the same time is difficult in the 1997-99.

Yeah idk why everyone's automatically assuming suicide and she changed her mind about killing her son too.

To be clear, I personally never thought or assumed this was a suicide or a botched murder-suicide. If I HAD to guess I would say it was an accident. Whatever happened. She could have had a heart attack while swimming for all we know.

I was just talking about hypothetical situations and to provide some context based on my own experience.

To be clear, I personally never thought or assumed this was a suicide or a botched murder-suicide. If I HAD to guess I would say it was an accident. Whatever happened. She could have had a heart attack while swimming for all we know.

I was just talking about hypothetical situations and to provide some context based on my own experience.

my bad, that wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. Even off of NT there's been a lot of people predicting suicide so it was more of a general statement.

my bad, that wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. Even off of NT there's been a lot of people predicting suicide so it was more of a general statement.

No doubt, I didn't think it was I just wanted to make sure my posts weren't taken as some sort of morbid prediction.

People are posting RIP in here, but has it even been confirmed?

So her kid had a life jacket on and just chillin in the boat?

and another life jacket was just found in the boat?

and it just the two of them?

WTF was she doing?

No doubt, I didn't think it was I just wanted to make sure my posts weren't taken as some sort of morbid prediction.

People are posting RIP in here, but has it even been confirmed?

Nothing confirmed yet but it's not looking good time wise. I'm starting to wonder if maybe it was something dark due to the time it's taking to find her body. If she drowned or killed herself in the area, they would've found her already. It's been since last night and her body hasn't been found.

Have they ruled out foul play like a kidnapping or something?
If it's still a missing persons then I don't think they can rule out anything. They've got a lot more info then they're releasing, they've released basically nothing which means they are still looking at this with the possibility of foul play and need to hold all cards to the chest.

From what I remember from Tiger King, you have to wait like 5 years after someone is missing before you can declare them dead. Not sure if that applies here tho.

Nothing confirmed yet but it's not looking good time wise. I'm starting to wonder if maybe it was something dark due to the time it's taking to find her body. If she drowned or killed herself in the area, they would've found her already. It's been since last night and her body hasn't been found.

They had to suspend the search because of visibility I think.

Losing a family member like this (presuming she's dead) must be so mentally draining during a time like this. 2020 been trash clearly and all the political stuff and covid, etc is already such a mental burden. Having to sit home praying to God for a miracle that you know is unlikely after everything we've all had to endure the past few months has to be heavy.

yeah am i missing something here? why are people so quick to think it's a suicide?
In Hollywood, 33 is past a womans prime cause every year theres a new wave of recent graduates who migrate to LA. Probably had super high expenses that could no longer be afforded when you consider dwindling career options + Corona.

On the dating tip, most millionaires arent trying to wife a single mom. Then theres the fact she was in an relationship with Big Sean so alot of dudes will consider her damaged goods and even be apprehensive about pursuing a FWB type relationship.

On the dating tip, most millionaires arent trying to wife a single mom. Then theres the fact she was in an relationship with Big Sean so alot of dudes will consider her damaged goods and even be apprehensive about pursuing a FWB type relationship.

Christina Milian got wifed in her mid 30s after already having a kid with The Dream. Ciara got wifed by Russ when she was almost 30 and had a kid with Future. Mariah Carey got wifed by a billionaire in her late 40s and multiple twins from Nick Cannon. The list goes on. She wasn't "damaged goods."

In Hollywood, 33 is past a womans prime cause every year theres a new wave of recent graduates who migrate to LA. Probably had super high expenses that could no longer be afforded when you consider dwindling career options + Corona.

this is one hell of a leap in logic
is there anything factual not made from your biases about women?

im talking more like patterns of behavior that are actually from her, not generalizations.

Last edited:
This is really a wild story to me. I’ve been to Lake Piru before and, historically, it’s busy in the Summer. Hard for me to imagine a grown person drowning there without someone seeing, but I suppose it’s possible.

Just a lot of things weird about this. I’d be surprised if this was just an accidental drowning.

I’m terrified of large bodies of water too. I remember going to Dubai and getting on a boat at the marina and was terrified the entire time, life vest and all. My fiancé wants me to take swimming lessons, especially since we have a newborn. She knows how to swim. I just don’t know, I tense up easily.

Congrats on the newborn. Same boat over here. Wife can swim like a fish and we got a 7 month old that she has all these water activity aspirations for when he is older. So in order for me to not be left out Im gonna have to conquer this fear smh

This is really a wild story to me. I’ve been to Lake Piru before and, historically, it’s busy in the Summer. Hard for me to imagine a grown person drowning there without someone seeing, but I suppose it’s possible.

Just a lot of things weird about this. I’d be surprised if this was just an accidental drowning.

All the news clips from yesterday and today show the lake completely empty. I figured that maybe only a handful of people were there due to the pandemic but maybe they just cleared all the people out?

All the news clips from yesterday and today show the lake completely empty. I figured that maybe only a handful of people were there due to the pandemic but maybe they just cleared all the people out?

I think public lakes were reopened and if the lakes were anything like the beaches have been (I’ve driven by only), I’d expect there were people there as Piru. But I don’t know for sure.

Maybe not a suicide. I just read wiki on lake piru. People have drowned there many times and some corpses found days later. One drowning occured even with a life vest. The lil kid is lucky to still be alive.

Maybe not a suicide. I just read wiki on lake piru. People have drowned there many times and some corpses found days later. One drowning occured even with a life vest. The lil kid is lucky to still be alive.

People aren't speculating suicide because they're surprised that one can drown in a lake.

The speculation is because it's categorically unreasonable for a single adult to go out onto a lake of any meaningful depth, alone with a toddler. It is absolutely insane.

That's the red flag.

Foul accidents happen in water man. I'm coming up on the anniversary of a homie who drowned in the Russian River here in NorCal. Boat full of life vest and 10+ adults. Drowned in still water that people regularly swim in.

No water sport or leisure should be taken lightly and it's universally understood that it shouldn't be done alone. It's the number one rule regardless of the activity. Being with a young child constitutes being alone in this context.

I don't think anyone is claiming to know that this tragedy was a suicide.

But the sole fact that she was alone on that lake with a toddler makes it fair to question her mental state and sanity.

People aren't speculating suicide because they're surprised that one can drown in a lake.

The speculation is because it's categorically unreasonable for a single adult to go out onto a lake of any meaningful depth, alone with a toddler. It is absolutely insane.

That's the red flag.

Foul accidents happen in water man. I'm coming up on the anniversary of a homie who drowned in the Russian River here in NorCal. Boat full of life vest and 10+ adults. Drowned in still water that people regularly swim in.

No water sport or leisure should be taken lightly and it's universally understood that it shouldn't be done alone. It's the number one rule regardless of the activity. Being with a young child constitutes being alone in this context.

I don't think anyone is claiming to know that this tragedy was a suicide.

But the sole fact that she was alone on that lake with a toddler makes it fair to question her mental state and sanity.
supposedly it wasn't their first time tho

Back
Top Bottom