NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

I hate getting bumped everytime I try to shoot in the paint
mad.gif
, definitelyharder to get to the basket now with the new patch. I've played 90 games with A- rating & still can't get back to the NBA, I played like 8 gamesbefore I was signed by the Lakers when I first started.

Game freezes on the "Simming offseason" screen for me, and it seems to be a common problem. They need to make another patch. There's nothing likegetting voted Rookie of the Year and starting in the playoffs for the first time only to hit that freeze screen and all was for nothing.

Originally Posted by the north west

love the new patch

I use to drop 50 on the regular in my player mode on 5 min quarters, but the patch made it much more realistic

I just hate the dumb animation when a player tries to take a shot deep in the paint and is defended
So you hate that you can't just run in the paint untouched anymore?

^ Why do some of you think it SHOULD be easy to make it. I wish there were more stories of folks NOT making the NBA. Tired of seeing dudes post, "Istarted for the Clippers at the Point." Too damn easy

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Supposedly all these teams are interested in me and "I have to make a tough career decision" but I can't see none of these teams. Anyone else
having that problem?

I have this problem too. Is the patch supposed to fix this?
nerd.gif

prokid404 wrote:
KingFoamNYC wrote:
Supposedly all these teams are interested in me and "I have to make a tough career decision" but I can't see none of these teams. Anyone else
having that problem?

nerd.gif

Same problem here to. Desperately trying to leave the kings. Anyone know how to extend the minutes more than 5 minutes on the My Player also? i could drop somany more points if the quarters are longer.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ Why do some of you think it SHOULD be easy to make it. I wish there were more stories of folks NOT making the NBA. Tired of seeing dudes post, "I started for the Clippers at the Point." Too damn easy
Probably because its a VIDEO GAME. Dudes not trying to feel like they realistically trying out for the NBA. Its a game.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

^ Why do some of you think it SHOULD be easy to make it. I wish there were more stories of folks NOT making the NBA. Tired of seeing dudes post, "I started for the Clippers at the Point." Too damn easy
Probably because its a VIDEO GAME. Dudes not trying to feel like they realistically trying out for the NBA. Its a game.
If you think making the NBA is hard in 2k10, try making it to the major leagues in MLB:The Show 09. Took me 2 and a half seasons in AA and AAAball before I was called up.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

If you think making the NBA is hard in 2k10, try making it to the major leagues in MLB:The Show 09. Took me 2 and a half seasons in AA and AAA ball before I was called up.
sooo damn hard
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

i just finished season 1 and going to season 2.

and every time i go to play now it starts freeze up./

this
tired.gif
cept im in the 2nd round of playoffs and won't go to the nextgame

I havent really played the My Player like that
But I did tweak some sliders for a more realistic game (12 minute Quarters)

Shooting %s are practically dead on, but the one thing I cant get down is the amount of possessions and shots put up
I lowered the speed down to 30 and the games still end up with a pretty high score
I'd lower the speed down even further but I dont want it to look too slow

I have some questions for those with the patch

Did it fix the lead passing?
Is it still too easy to score in the paint?
How the post defense?

Just started a new "My Player" lol.. I wasn't satisfied with my players appearance.. lol.. and I chose to be a Point Guard this time.

But in my first "My Player", I won the championship with the celtics.. beat the Lakers 4-2..

I finally played an online game after the patch, and it feels so different.. The game feels very stiff in my opinion.

The patch fixed the framerate issue. But it didn't fix the fact that the CPU just goes nuts in the 3rd or late in the 4th.

It seems everytime I'm up by 10, the computer suddenlly goes lights out, knocking down everything, and me on the other end. Well, i'm missing openlayups getting the ball stolen on every other pass.

It is such a pain.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

prokid404 wrote:
KingFoamNYC wrote:
having that problem?

nerd.gif

Same problem here to. Desperately trying to leave the kings. Anyone know how to extend the minutes more than 5 minutes on the My Player also? i could drop so many more points if the quarters are longer.

Ahhh man I have been preaching this forever I'm with the kings also I deperately want to leave and it gets on my nerves how after every good game the 2Kinsider tells me "I have to make a tough career decision many teams are interested in me" knowing that these teams really don't exist. And also Ineed to know if I can change minutes because basically my player is not getting enough burn to put up crazy numbers

Back
Top Bottom