NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

How do I change the minutes in my player?
Options > Presentation ... i think

indifferent.gif
@ them not fixing the leaderboards.. i just beat 3 people todayand only one win showed up in the leaderboards
smh.gif

anybody have a list of the crossovers for 360? and which are the best ones i know they are kind of hard to remember

is there any way to fix the sliders or change the difficulty in my player? And ever since the patch my stats have been completely wrong. Im avg 438.5 points agame
laugh.gif

im playing modern warfare til this patch comes out.

and im in 2nd round of playoffs too for my player.

Some jersey codes for you...

* eydonscar - Mavericks, Rockets, Grizzlies, Hawks secondary road jerseys
* ycprtii - Blazers "Rip City" jersey

Can't be used online, though. Mavericks and Grizzlies alternates do work online though because they're in the Roster Update. So the others will beplayable online once they are put into a Roster Update.

so, how's the gameplay after the ps3 patch? still contemplating whether or not i should spend $60 dollars for this half assed game.

i havent even touched this game in a week. i dont like it at all now. wish i could play 2k9 with updated rosters, damn.

Haven't played in 2 weeks because I'm waiting for my PS3 to arrive. Damn USPS parcel post, hurry up! Hopefully it arrives tomorrow so I can update thepatch and play online.

Back
Top Bottom