NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

You're missing out then, my player is awesome. Granted I hate playing online due to cheesers though.

Game is 1 million times better after the update.. It was borderline unplayable before the update tho..

I need help.
In the game, I keep doing the same 4 dunks, and I switch up the direction of the shot stick when I dunk, so whats up with it? does anybody else have thatproblem?

Anyone know how to make quarters 12 min in my player mode? the patch was supposed to fix that but i cant figure it out.

Originally Posted by bobby99son

Anyone know how to make quarters 12 min in my player mode? the patch was supposed to fix that but i cant figure it out.

My Player mode > Options > Presentation

Is there somewhere I can see a glossary of what each slider means?

Right now I'm getting some pretty good and realistic stats with the sliders I'm using with the game on HOF with 12 minute quarters
The only thing is there are too many shot attempts at the end of the game but other than that shooting percentages are on point but the scores a little toohigh
Mind u I have slowed the game down alot

Can't get the patch since my campus internet rarely lets PS3s online but I heard inside scoring is a little bit better with more contact layups
But I heard lead passing is still too easy - which is one of my major gripes if not my biggest

And am I the only one that noticed that in Season mode when u go to see the records held by players there are no headings/categories for the records?

For instance, lets say there's a record for highest individual shooting percentage by season you have to guess that it's the category rather thanhaving a heading that says shooting percentages
Any1 else having that problem?

2r3bjgm.jpg

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Some jersey codes for you...

* eydonscar - Mavericks, Rockets, Grizzlies, Hawks secondary road jerseys
* ycprtii - Blazers "Rip City" jersey

Can't be used online, though. Mavericks and Grizzlies alternates do work online though because they're in the Roster Update. So the others will be playable online once they are put into a Roster Update.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. thanks man.

any other codes for this game?

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Only thing this patch did for my player was make the players even dumber and the gameplay more hard
smh.gif

I agree about the players get even more dumber
laugh.gif

Im loving the Ranked games post-patch.. no more Lebron or Kobe running around and #+*!..

....although i still see a lot of people taking charges everywhere on the court
smh.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

did the ps3 patch remove the duplicate/clone my player?

according to 2k's own Wiki it still happens post patch

the patch is ok
there are more contact shots/ layups
but lead passing is still waaaaaay too easy and AI is still atrocious even with Off. and Def. Awareness sliders up
2k really dissapointed me this year
Granted I'm still gonna play the %$$$ outta this game
tired.gif

I have a feeling this patch will have a placebo affect on gamer's, granted they did fix some things

And is there anywhere I can get a glossary of what individual sliders do?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You're missing out then, my player is awesome. Granted I hate playing online due to cheesers though.

Actually .. Cheesers = Easy win..

Once they realized they cant just run around and dunkn on people they'll quit..

This patch killed my player for me man. I can't make a jumpshot because I'm a "athletic pg" and now I can't make a layup to save my life.How is a open layup on a fastbreak "bad shot selection" because someone comes out the depths of hell and contest it?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Actually .. Cheesers = Easy win..

Once they realized they cant just run around and dunkn on people they'll quit..
Yeah I know, I just hate going through the hassle and frustrations.

And are you guys serious about hating the patch? It fixed almost every major problem. Just because it's harder doesn't make it less accurate. Defenders actually contest shots and easy layups down in the paint. Before you could be a 65 inside scoring and never miss a shot under the basket. Now youactually need to improve your skill points if you want to score as easy.

Back
Top Bottom