NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Anyone find My player mode too easy?

I mean im averaging triple double every game on 8 mins qrts.. its no fun to me now..lol

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

it bugs the crap out of me when that 2K insider keeps telling me after every game how these teams are interested in me, and that i have a big decision to make.

uhmm.... yeah.

Yeah that's annoying...
Yup.. i believe i start getting that crap after the patch came out
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

im in the d-league, Its so hard to make progress because I'm only 40 ovr and I can barely make any jumpshots and I miss every lay up almost even though I am 99 in that... Am I going to be just trapped in there forever?
laugh.gif
Make sure you score high in your teammate grades, that's important in the d-league.

Rather than making yourself a 99 immediately, make sure you give a lot of points to your awareness ratings, that boosts your overall a lot.

Just take it smaller steps at a time, and add points to your shoot in traffic and off-dribble too.
so I got drafted to New Jersey Nets and its really lame because they always put 3 point guards , me as pg, Harris as SG and Alston as SF
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
We barely get any wins despite all my assists and points and the mentorguy keeps telling me I have a decision to make to choose the team I want to be in but how can I choose?

Originally Posted by kwh3

has anyone made the all-star team in their first season in my player mode?

Yea I did with my "all around" 6'4 PG, didn't start in the ASG tho............and I agree with dude a few post above me, it seems as if itstarted to get too easy for me, so I back and forth between that and association

Originally Posted by Big J 33

im in the d-league, Its so hard to make progress because I'm only 40 ovr and I can barely make any jumpshots and I miss every lay up almost even though I am 99 in that... Am I going to be just trapped in there forever?
laugh.gif
Make sure you score high in your teammate grades, that's important in the d-league.

Rather than making yourself a 99 immediately, make sure you give a lot of points to your awareness ratings, that boosts your overall a lot.

Just take it smaller steps at a time, and add points to your shoot in traffic and off-dribble too.
so I got drafted to New Jersey Nets and its really lame because they always put 3 point guards , me as pg, Harris as SG and Alston as SF
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
We barely get any wins despite all my assists and points and the mentor guy keeps telling me I have a decision to make to choose the team I want to be in but how can I choose?
Yeah that'll happen unfortunately, and the insider thing is just a glitch, at the end of the season you get an opportunity to change teams ifpossible.

Goldmember, I see what you're saying, I'm on 8 minute quarters and it's still competitive and fun for me. I dropped 50 one game then the next Istruggled to get to 20. I'm averaging like 25, 6 boards, and 7 assists in my 2nd year as a SF on the Magic.

Anyone having trouble starting a game In my crew? Everytime I start a game it goes back to main screen. But yet i see teams plAying tons of games in the crewrankings! Really annoying!!

can someone enlighten me!!!!

ok i've played 90 games, 2nd season is about to end in 8 games, my overall is 75, my AVG is an A+ and that is already like 30 games straight now why i havebeen in the d-leauge for so f'n long?!

OMG
My player mode is super addicting!

Playing for my team, 76ers! Went straight to the league as a shooting guard. The key is to avg an A or better and to always beat your matchup.

I'm gettin little minutes but i'm puttin in as much work as i can.

And presentation is great, commentary is great...i love the ticker and updates of the actual games in the game.

Right now im a SF with a 10 day contract with the Miami Heat even though Ive been with the team for a Month
laugh.gif
i guess im on the squad now

Son...I just got the game a few days ago and yo please help a brotha out
frown.gif

I need tips on getting easy skill points b
frown.gif
I'll do anything, I did the shooting drills about 3 times and put a few points into my shooting, my shotsrarely go in, everything just wont go for me son. I read people's My Players and everything seems so easy...and for me it almost sounds impossible goinginto a real game...ya boy getting like C's and D's in the summer circuit and what not. I'll get some good grades, but mid-game lose them overstupid stuff...like missing wide open lay ups (which I put my skill points into)

Someone help me
camcry.gif

Edit: And why do all my teammates STAY missing easy %%% shots....#$$
indifferent.gif

ok question how do i play with injured players offline(yao,oden etc)icant move them to the 12 man rotation cuz there listed as OUT any help or can i not playwith any injured players

Originally Posted by DSteezy

Son...I just got the game a few days ago and yo please help a brotha out
frown.gif

I need tips on getting easy skill points b
frown.gif
I'll do anything, I did the shooting drills about 3 times and put a few points into my shooting, my shots rarely go in, everything just wont go for me son. I read people's My Players and everything seems so easy...and for me it almost sounds impossible going into a real game...ya boy getting like C's and D's in the summer circuit and what not. I'll get some good grades, but mid-game lose them over stupid stuff...like missing wide open lay ups (which I put my skill points into)

Someone help me
camcry.gif

Edit: And why do all my teammates STAY missing easy %%% shots....#$$
indifferent.gif
setting on ball and off ball screens are an easy way to get points, making sure you box out on rebounds too. Once I learned not to force thingsearly on, the skill points came a lot easier, make the right pass, don't try to do too much with the ball, only take the shot if you're wide open.

Upgrading my shoot in traffic helped my shot a lot, and upgrade your inside/close scoring, that's where most of my points came from early on.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

OMG
My player mode is super addicting!

Playing for my team, 76ers! Went straight to the league as a shooting guard. The key is to avg an A or better and to always beat your matchup.

I'm gettin little minutes but i'm puttin in as much work as i can.

And presentation is great, commentary is great...i love the ticker and updates of the actual games in the game.
It gets repetitive after awhile...

anybody know y when i try to play my player mode when i go in the game im watching my player from the bench and the only thing i can do is call time out
i hope i wont have to reset
mad.gif

Wth, what is player mode?

It sounds awesome!!! haha, I didn't cop 2k10 because i thought 2k9 was better.
Can someone enlighten me on what i have missed out on.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Wth, what is player mode?

It sounds awesome!!! haha, I didn't cop 2k10 because i thought 2k9 was better.
Can someone enlighten me on what i have missed out on.

Pretty much... you can make a player, and run him through summer league games, drills, and training camp with various NBA teams. You gain exp points fromdrills and playing games that you can use to make your stats better. Eventually, you'll either be going to the d-league or play on an NBA team.

During games, you just control your own guy, and the CPU controls the others. Playing time is controlled by the CPU as well.

I made the NBA (Suns) my first year. I got Steve Nash shipped outta Phoenix, and I'm now starting for the Suns
laugh.gif

Averaging 17 points and 12 assists a game. Amare and I be beasting.. but I swear the rest of the team can't make shots.

how the hell is yi averaging over 20 ppg and they still have him at 59.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom