NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The GM AI needs work for sure though, I'm with the Magic in my 2nd year and they still have Jameer, plus signed or traded for Derek Fisher, Rafer Alston, Luke Ridnour, and then they drafted a PG.
laugh.gif
really dumb

Building a team of PG's!?!?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Yea I got picked up by the lakers I had no choice though.... But you right about artest dude never passes smh..... and they traded farmar and odom for some bums and Augustin... smh
HE NEVER PASSES!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

How much is Gamestop giving for this game?
smh.gif
, too many bugs.

This is the third game where during a fast break I can't control my players
smh.gif

I have to quit the game and then restart.

so i have a problem. i have greg oden on my franchise. i have his minutes set to 48. i look at his morale and hes unhappy because of playing time. i look atthe stats and hes only getting about 27 mins per game. how do i fix this or is it a glitch?

it bugs the crap out of me when that 2K insider keeps telling me after every game how these teams are interested in me, and that i have a big decision to make.

uhmm.... yeah.

im in the d-league, Its so hard to make progress because I'm only 40 ovr and I can barely make any jumpshots and I miss every lay up almost even though Iam 99 in that... Am I going to be just trapped in there forever?
laugh.gif

Im in my second season with the heat im a 99 starting pg last season all star, rookie game mvp, mvp, roty, nba champ, and finals mvp. Im killin. new lineup isMe, dwade, chase buddinger, beasley, and nene. We got rid of chalmers but i was so mad when oneil and haslem left. last year stats 32.1ppg 10.4apg 2.6rpg,7.5spg .7bpg the current season stats 39.4ppg 12.6apg 5.2rpg 7.6spg 1.2bpg doin better and tryin to repeat as champ and mvp

I'm a pg in my player mode, does anyone know a good team that will be more likely to select me if I do good in their training camp?

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

it bugs the crap out of me when that 2K insider keeps telling me after every game how these teams are interested in me, and that i have a big decision to make.

uhmm.... yeah.

Yeah that's annoying...

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

im in the d-league, Its so hard to make progress because I'm only 40 ovr and I can barely make any jumpshots and I miss every lay up almost even though I am 99 in that... Am I going to be just trapped in there forever?
laugh.gif
Make sure you score high in your teammate grades, that's important in the d-league.

Rather than making yourself a 99 immediately, make sure you give a lot of points to your awareness ratings, that boosts your overall a lot.

Just take it smaller steps at a time, and add points to your shoot in traffic and off-dribble too.

cheesing in this game is rediculous!

how the hell am i supposed to stop a cherry picker whos just on the other side of the court waitin for some jamarcus russell pass?

this game is really stupid -_-

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

^ What?
theres a bug in my player mode, alot of people cant start their 2nd season :/

2k says its related to a coach retiring or getting fired during the season. they're supposed to release a patch for it soon...

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

^ What?
theres a bug in my player mode, alot of people cant start their 2nd season :/

2k says its related to a coach retiring or getting fired during the season. they're supposed to release a patch for it soon...

Oh... Damn! Good thing I'm only 42 games into my 1st season. Hopefully the patch comes out before I start my 2nd season.
smokin.gif

i havent played 2k10 but the way u all talk about it i shouldnt even get it.... I played live recently and its not bad, i never gave it much of a chance hadentplayed it since the shot stick era of nba live, with kidd on the cover, its not bad

This game suck. So hard to play defense against fast point guards and why does Kobe keep missing 12 foots jumpers
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

This game suck. So hard to play defense against fast point guards and why does Kobe keep missing 12 foots jumpers
indifferent.gif
Deron Williams had like 34 points on me
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
and for my player mode, do everyone go to d leagues no matter what? It seemslike it, I joined several teams and never got below a B- and I was consistant, but still ended up in some d-league team...how do I get drafted into NBA?

Y'all still playin this sh**** *** game? I haven't touched it in weeks idc if my player is still on 50 I'm not playin this trash until its reallyfixed and to dude who was talkin about the jamarcus russell passes I feel your pain bro
smh.gif
right now I'm just waitin for April when backbreaker drop
pimp.gif
I'm done with madden also

Back
Top Bottom