NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

NYC dudes i live in the border of ny and ct and im tryna cop early......anyone wanna bless me with some info on some spots that already got it? pm is cool

perfect timing. i'm supposed to get my router into my dorm tomorrow too. ya'll already know i'm THE BEST 2k player on nike talk. add me soledout23

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

perfect timing. i'm supposed to get my router into my dorm tomorrow too. ya'll already know i'm THE BEST 2k player on nike talk. add me soledout23

lets hope ur not a cheeser

Originally Posted by Haz Esco

Yea i hope the demo comes out 2mar...all xbox ppl get at me dis ur boi HsBalla 9

HsBalla ? same one who won the 2k9 during all star weekend?

same dude who used houston and cheesed with tmac the whole tourney...doing the spin move all the way up and down the court?

or are you an hsballa stan?

laugh.gif

Yea i hope the demo comes out 2mar...all xbox ppl get at me dis ur boi HsBalla 9
roll.gif

YOUR ON NIKETALK

WHAT A SMALL WORLD

I HATE CHEESERS

you should stop playing 2k, and get off NT

HAHA FUNNY BOL...yea its me HsBalla 9 in the flesh, but naw i ain't win that tourny i got knocked 3rd rd....the guy who u thinkin of that used tmac andspun all crazy is PTOWNSFINEST, he won the 2k9 tourny...i just won team 2k week 4 fam...n yea small world ain't it i been on dis jawn 4 YEARSSSS...n ha!%%% i can get at u sim or cheese howeva u want it

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

He's legit, not a cheeser at all. Where's xdahcreator, he's the best 2K player that I've ever played on here on NT though.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

He's legit, not a cheeser at all. Where's xdahcreator, he's the best 2K player that I've ever played on here on NT though.
ive never played him, i wanted to though, i remember he did sim leagues that were pretty legit

HAHA FUNNY BOL...yea its me HsBalla 9 in the flesh, but naw i ain't win that tourny i got knocked 3rd rd....the guy who u thinkin of that used tmac and spun all crazy is PTOWNSFINEST, he won the 2k9 tourny...i just won team 2k week 4 fam...n yea small world ain't it i been on dis jawn 4 YEARSSSS...n ha !%%% i can get at u sim or cheese howeva u want it
i take it back...you're right that was ptownfinest...

sorry my man...thanks for gettin back and correcting me
laugh.gif

anyways you up for a game? i'll hit u with an invite..

I see all these dudes saying they are the best. I have to disagree.
When 2k10 releases imma have to prove yall otherwise.
I guarantee I'll be the 2k10 undisputed champ
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

ive never played him, i wanted to though, i remember he did sim leagues that were pretty legit

Right here fam! Good to see someone respecting my gameplay pnoi, but my game got better since then. All I need to say is Jarvis Crittenton is the best playerin 2k9. Anyways, the last two months I actually ran a league similar to niketalks (non sim) with my friends and I might let some of you guys in. My guys getgames in quick too. Here's a little something I whip up every other day. This is from season 2.
j0bn6d.jpg
2s635uw.jpg
jg4gic.jpg
otelxz.jpg

*raises hand*

just finished playing 2 games in the demo. limited to doing much, tried to sub, and call plays, but to no avail.

movement is way better than the live demo. players aren't so bulked up to the point where it seems like there's no space on the court.

shot releases are quicker too.

demo is basically just gameplay. don't expect to hear any commentary
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom