NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

defense is even harder to play now from what i can see so far. and the opposing players are making shots regardless of how well you guard them, unless youblock them

I'm also someone that plays sim.

Like jretro said, shot releases are way faster this year.

The gameplay felt great, movement flowed very well.

The game felt very alive with the crowd and the PA announcer.

Only thing is that the players may look like they're really skinny, but maybe it's just the angle.

Also, when you get beat on defense, it's hard to recover when someone blows by you.

Jus finished playin the demo, Amazing (kanye voice), really is a demo lol no announcing no subbing no replays no settings just gameplay

aside from the Kanye track nothing thrilled me about the demo....esp. since I use the Lakers same ol song and dance copped tho

It's
grin.gif
to me.
Have no desire to play it again.

I think I might be leaning toward getting Live on the first day if this 2K demo is as wack as ya'll say.

Its not bad but there's not much to do in the demo, you play only a quarter no playcalling cant even call a time out...no fun in that

I'm downloading now. I played the Live demo yesterday, and that is was straight horrid. Everything seemed clogged. 2K has some kind of change every yearwith the way you drive to the basket or maneuver that you gotta get used too. I remember last year, as soon as 2K9 came out, people were complaining cause theyweren't able to get to the lane and get a dunk.
laugh.gif
they were saying that they'd have like 5 dunks total by the end of the game. I felt that way atfirst until I finally got used to it... and I could basically ISO and get to the whole whenever I wanted.

All I know is that the shot stick on 2K was a golden idea. Everything is so smooth with that... the cross overs and then heading to the whole, or taking a shotfrom a screen getting open
pimp.gif

40%
nerd.gif

Well just played about 3 demo games and it definitely feels different from 2K9.

The gameplay seems a lot more controlled and less frantic than last year's game which is a good thing.
For some reason couldn't pull off a fadeaway, maybe I wasn't using the shot stick in the right way.
Chessers shouldn't have nearly the amount of success they had last year.
And is it just me or does Rashard Lewis hit anything inside of half court.
Looking forward to next Tuesday: jretro, Crag, etc. yall know what time it is.

Shooting better not be this easy. Got Dwight Howard hitting jumpshots with ease. Vince Carter is
pimp.gif
in this game! Isomotion is a little more confusing butthat could be a good thing. Dwights post move are too dirty.

Back
Top Bottom