NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

2K10 is the truth!!!! anyone know will it mess up XBOX live if i try to load my combine character? BTW for anyone wondering the MY PLAYER feature is MUCH BETTER on the actual game. Game play is better

you finally got it working man?

shouts to serveChilled. I got it goin last night. Too cold. For anyone wondering too MY PLAYER is MUCH BETTER than the combine. Gameplay is amazing

anyone know will it mess up XBOX live if i try to load my combine character to the game? ServeChilled we gotta get on the sticks too. Holla at me

Originally Posted by jretro23

so far. the spot on MLK blvd said "tomorrow for sure"

i called them this morning. he said to call back at 3:30. told me to call him in an hour. and now he's saying they're getting it tomorrow. hope they come through.

only spot i know of so far. freshkrn where in socal is your spot?
nerd.gif
yo Jretro what up man. I got a spot thats said positive for tomorrow too
happy.gif
happy.gif
. I will let you know if they get it. I will have a answer by 1130am at the latest. send me ur number bro and i will let you know if they have it.(sent my number in ur pm). If this goes down i will see you online tomorrow
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

i wonder if they fixed the glitches from last years 2K9!

like the in bounder walking on the court with the ball etc smh

i hate this game....tmac and yao aren't even playing most of the year (if at all), but i'm still heated that tmac is like a 77 and yao is a 83.bssssssss

Yo, anybody got any socal LA spots to get the game early at?

PM me please if you do. Any help is greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Originally Posted by jretro23

so far. the spot on MLK blvd said "tomorrow for sure"

i called them this morning. he said to call back at 3:30. told me to call him in an hour. and now he's saying they're getting it tomorrow. hope they come through.

only spot i know of so far. freshkrn where in socal is your spot?
nerd.gif
yo Jretro what up man. I got a spot thats said positive for tomorrow too
happy.gif
happy.gif
. I will let you know if they get it. I will have a answer by 1130am at the latest. send me ur number bro and i will let you know if they have it. (sent my number in ur pm). If this goes down i will see you online tomorrow
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
appreciate that my dude. i'll be waiting for your response!

^ I don't think so. I went i practice mode with the all star teams and it was at Dallas' American Airlines

Hopefully they'll add it later on.
I hope they fix a few things when the game is released
There is a really bad frame rate issue in some games, it lags pretty bad (offline)
And the AI is helping WAAAAAAY too much on D, leaving guys wide open. I turned the setting all the way down and it still happens

Brandon3000 my GT is BPM 81. I'll be on again tomorrow.

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

Originally Posted by p butta

mohammad at the gardena swapmeet will have it today...
the rodeo spot by elco? I dont stay too far from there. good looks.
pimp.gif

nah thats the roadium, he talkin bout the swap meet on rosecrans..i might cop there...i got 4 spots all together saying theyre getting it tomorrow so it'sa wrap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

Originally Posted by p butta

mohammad at the gardena swapmeet will have it today...
the rodeo spot by elco? I dont stay too far from there. good looks.
pimp.gif

nah thats the roadium, he talkin bout the swap meet on rosecrans..i might cop there...i got 4 spots all together saying theyre getting it tomorrow so it's a wrap
laugh.gif
jretro that's one of my spots thats gonna have it (one of the more reliable ones). I have 3 others myself in SoCal

no its not the rodium its on rosecrans between western and crenshaw .... that spot always has gfames early..

So which swampmeet yall? Waiting on the bat signal. Im way up in Dena, so Im trying to get in and out of LA before the traffic hits. But I know thats probablyunrealistic.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

^ I don't think so. I went i practice mode with the all star teams and it was at Dallas' American Airlines

Hopefully they'll add it later on.
I hope they fix a few things when the game is released
There is a really bad frame rate issue in some games, it lags pretty bad (offline)
And the AI is helping WAAAAAAY too much on D, leaving guys wide open. I turned the setting all the way down and it still happens

demo was like that, and 2k9 was like that. youre talking about your teammates right? They are wreckless out there. I may pass up a 2k game for the first timeEVER.

Back
Top Bottom