NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

so i just came from a 2k tourny at my boys cribbo and won... i kept doing the same thing and playing inside and dunking with nene all day... my friends wereheated they couldnt stop it
laugh.gif
... he dropped like 40 points andchauncey had 30 assists
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by jmause3

I was doing the Association mode with the Bulls and somehow Rose's speed went from 90+ to a 58
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Injury???
naw its been like that for the end of one season and carried over into the next season. im pretty pissed because i just picked up Melo in FA

I NEED VERY QUICK HELP, IM PLAYING QUICK MODE GAME AND FOR SOME REASON I CAN ONLY CONTROL THE PG ( MONTA ELLIS ), THATS IT!!!! HOW TO I GET OUT OF THIS??????

im really surprised with the online play so far, played 2 games against my friend and no lag at all and my shots were falling. In 2k9 it was completelydifferent from offline play. Im guessing when ranked finally works its gonna be different?

I've won three games in a row, just taring dudes apart...they try to go for dunks and steal attempts all the time. But I play a halfcourt game, set playsand punish dudes for constant doubles and lame defensive/offensive tactics.

the amount of missed layups really gets annoying

Can someone please explain to me how The Game is always ranked high in madden and right now on PS3 is ranked #1 in 2k???? Is really that good

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Can someone please explain to me how The Game is always ranked high in madden and right now on PS3 is ranked #1 in 2k???? Is really that good
I heard he just cheeses with Kobe

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

I was doing the Association mode with the Bulls and somehow Rose's speed went from 90+ to a 58
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Injury???
naw its been like that for the end of one season and carried over into the next season. im pretty pissed because i just picked up Melo in FA

I know there is a bug where if you do a development drill and complete it successfully the areas that goes up actually go down.
mad.gif

And I hate the bug of the D League only can send two players down for the whole association +*# why include it if I can only send a TOTAL of 2 players down
mad.gif

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

so i just came from a 2k tourny at my boys cribbo and won... i kept doing the same thing and playing inside and dunking with nene all day... my friends were heated they couldnt stop it
laugh.gif
... he dropped like 40 points and chauncey had 30 assists
pimp.gif
See this is my beef with 2k this year, like i said in another thread..There really is no real basketball stratagy this year. As long as you take aclose shot near the basket your gonna score. Pick and roll ally oops are too easily exploited. Tell me why i was playing my boy with the blazers, and JuanHoward went 15/16 in the paint like hes somekinda allstar!!
tired.gif

Oh and has anyone mastered the freethrows yet?

man they need to drop this patch immediately!!! I haven't got online for a game since the day it dropped...

is it just me?!?
mad.gif
stupid 2k servers....

still polishing my skills ofline scraping dudes that challenge me at the crib....but I wanna get online and show the world
wink.gif

real talk I gets busy in this $@%!...I enjoy how it's not a turbo dunk fest and you have to really ball this year....once the patch fixes the framerateproblems and the 2k server nonsense this might possibly be the best basketball simulation game ever made!!

Originally Posted by kash55

I've won three games in a row, just taring dudes apart...they try to go for dunks and steal attempts all the time. But I play a halfcourt game, set plays and punish dudes for constant doubles and lame defensive/offensive tactics.
What is your GT? I am looking for some sim competition.

DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I heard he just cheeses with Kobe
most of the time the game has other people playing under his name most of the time. ain't know way he has all that time to be playing bothgames, he was just in the studio with dre so you know he had to be focused on that.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

how the hell do you guys guard the pick n roll
grin.gif
whenever I see them setting up the play, I try to switch as quickly as i can to man guarding the pick setter,
that way I have a chance defending him and cutting off that straight cut to the basket
pimp.gif
Someone gets it

Ok im the biggest 2K advocate there is, but this game is sooooooooooooooooooooo f&*kin imcomplete it drives me insane. I used to scrape everyone i playedlast year, and now I can't even trhow the f&*kin ball down the court right? The game gets choppy at the most CRUCIAL times. I played against someoneusing the Blazers and Travis Outlaw hit 14 3's like he was Steve Kerr on crack! WTH am i doing wrong!?!

Double team doesnt work for %!$+. Plays dont work for %!$+. The menus suck donkey balls. why you have to hold the direction is beyond me...that %!$+ isf&*kin stupid i swear.

Oh and can someone answer me this. How the hell does a basketball player , a starting basketball player at that get tired half way through a 5 minute quarter.Please someone shed some damn light on this BS! I swear the fatigue setting is all F'd up!

I hate this game with all my heart right now!

Back
Top Bottom