NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Oh and can someone answer me this. How the hell does a basketball player , a starting basketball player at that get tired half way through a 5 minute quarter. Please someone shed some damn light on this BS! I swear the fatigue setting is all F'd up!

Great game Dyapz i tried to play real defense because i usually do off ball D and i see how hard it is but i thought u had me at the end and Help defense waskilling u at the beginning

its a change seeing the lakers like that without Kobe running around dunking and !%#%
laugh.gif

if it wasnt for the Lag it wouldve been more awesome game..

Rudy's dunk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Japs24

its a change seeing the lakers like that without Kobe running around dunking and !%#%
laugh.gif

if it wasnt for the Lag it wouldve been more awesome game..

Rudy's dunk
pimp.gif
haha ya and Rudys Dunk was
sick.gif
on Walton Bynum and i thinkfisher AND 1 it was just nasty. Also those stupid freethrow lag making me waste timeouts haha

Yea i get it now tho.. that FT lag happens when you try to sub out the FT shooter.. it happens when you play offline too..

vikdakid23 wrote:
Oh and can someone answer me this. How the hell does a basketball player , a starting basketball player at that get tired half way through a 5 minute quarter. Please someone shed some damn light on this BS! I swear the fatigue setting is all F'd up!

I've never abused the turbo feature but this is ridiculous. I feel like I can't use turbo on fastbreaks without getting tired. I evenuse a 10 man rotation with the lakers and both Pau and Bynum are exhausted as well as kobe.
indifferent.gif

This game is good except they do need to release a patch to fix all the issues.

What's up with free throw angles when you can't even see the rim?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

vikdakid23 wrote:

I've never abused the turbo feature but this is ridiculous. I feel like I can't use turbo on fastbreaks without getting tired. I even use a 10 man rotation with the lakers and both Pau and Bynum are exhausted as well as kobe.
indifferent.gif

i like it because it makes you rely on your bench so for me i always put my bench in the last 2 mintues of the 1st 3 quarters and first 2 minutesof the 4th and they stay good
pimp.gif

I've been having tremendous amounts of fun with "My Player" mode, some problems, but it'll keep me busy while they patch up some things.

Human and CPU = Same

All Star

Inside - 42
Close - 43
Mid - 47
3PT - 48
Layup - 48
Dunk - 49
DIT - 15

Quickness - 0
Clutch - 25

Attempt Putbacks - 10
Attempt Oops - 10
Backdoor Cuts - 10

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

It is scaled down. Halfway through ANY quarter length = half of a quarter. If you play 1 min quarters, the fatigue will be scaled down. So youmight get tired in 30 seconds. (Not too sure if it is that extreme.)

But I only play on 10 mins, and my fatigue is fine

Yea I play on 7 mins and my fatigue is fine...

Anyone have a tutorial for the arena music, I have music on my hd but dont know how to get it in the game...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

It is scaled down. Halfway through ANY quarter length = half of a quarter. If you play 1 min quarters, the fatigue will be scaled down. So you might get tired in 30 seconds. (Not too sure if it is that extreme.)

But I only play on 10 mins, and my fatigue is fine

Wait.

10 minute quarters? For real?

I've been playing also 10 min quarters and 8 mins in my player. It was crazy when I saw the lakers draft me I played great all summer but I was still cut
ohwell.gif
. Now I'm on the Timber wolves training camp fighting for the Sfspot. This game is addicting I'm a point forward hopefully I crack a spot on the roster.

Yea I just posted the sliders a few posts back.

Yea I am working on Draft Classes as we speak. Long process

after 15 games of playing with the Erie Bayhawks, i was picked up by the Warriors. i became a starter after only 1 game
pimp.gif
#BOW #BOW

Lakersfan1 wrote:
E3LAL wrote:
vikdakid23 wrote:

I've never abused the turbo feature but this is ridiculous. I feel like I can't use turbo on fastbreaks without getting tired. I even use a 10 man rotation with the lakers and both Pau and Bynum are exhausted as well as kobe.
indifferent.gif

i like it because it makes you rely on your bench so for me i always put my bench in the last 2 mintues of the 1st 3 quarters and first 2 minutes of the 4th and they stay good
pimp.gif

I do too and even call timeouts but they still get that Gatorade icon.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom