NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Brandon Roy does not look for me, must be giving me the rookie treatment. Just won player of the game, finished with 15 pts 4 assist 1 rebound and 2 steals.The 1 thing I dont like is the coach is subbing me in at the SF at times when I'm a 6'0 PG. And Andre Miller came off the bench for me (Must be how itworks in this game)

Can I just download sliders??

Be easy on the lock down D, davizzy it will drain your energy quicker.. stay in front of him with the auto D stance and only lock on when he tries to pass you

Playing for the Utah Flash now.. looking to get called up ASAP! Finally ventured outside of My Player mode wednesday and yesterday My pistons back in effectthis year
devil.gif

SMH at me, I made myself a SG and I want to be on the Lakers... Shoulda thought that through
laugh.gif
I think Im gonna redo it, 6 4 PG instead.

Was murkin' for the Lakeshow in training camp but somehow got cut. Went to Reno for the NBDL and after about 5 games i got an offer from the Knicks and ivebeen killen it ever since.

Im averaging 24PPG 4RPG 6APG as a 6'7 point guard coming off the bench
pimp.gif

Also my 2K insider tells me i have to make an important decision and 'these' teams are interested in me but i dont see any offers or know what hestalking about? Anyone know?

I'm a SG but I got drafted by the blazers so I'm like I kno i aint finna get no burn there so I choose to go to New Orleans..

then when I go through I'm back in Portland

I'm gonna get cut smh

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

the game should be good to go out the box
I shouldnt have to mess with sliders
I agree 100 %. But it is what it is. I never heard of this sliders stuff, but it really made the game play noticeably different.
This is what really pisses me off about 2K. Why can't they just have the game ready to play rather than the users having to fiddle and change sliders. Adjusting sliders is such a pain and wastes a lot of time.

Co-sign. I have never touched sliders in my 2K playing history. 2K9 was perfectly fine the way it was.

So... bought a 30" HDTV and my copy of 2K10 today. Man... what the hell was in my 360?
laugh.gif
The gameplay is at least like 20% slower than last year..and the help D is Balls. I liked all the "extra" stuff they added, such as the G play of the moment, the Percentages and Extra commentary. ISOmoves are a lot harder to do, and it seems that they are easily defended. It seems whenever I try to hop step in the lane, or spin, I ALWAYS get called for atravel! I only played for a good 40 mins tho, cause I had to go to work. I prob will just have to adjust to things just like every year, I don't feel asif I should have to adjust some damn game sliders though.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

eek.gif
@ NBA Today having Lakers preseason bball court setup.. so they update arena as well? nice!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
whaaaaaa im going to check when i take a break from the association =D

did the draft combine but now that i got the game this is legit.

i created a 6'4 pg and got drafted by the bulls at #26 in first round. played 2 games so far and hoping to get invited the training camp. rating currentlyat 48. some of the ratings cost alot of points though, what do you guys suggest to concentrate on for a scoring pg? i think i read earlier that upgrading thereally low categories helps upgrade the overall rating.

Playing 'My Player' mode really helps. Especially if youre a PG with the ball in your hand the majority of the time.

And i duno why you guys letting the online ruin the game for you already.. we all know how 2K chokes every year in that department. But just be patient andwait for that patch. Once the online is fixed the cheesers will really start multiplying so im not even trippin on the servers right now.

Im on game 15 of my player.... still with the knicks, im avg 15 3, 3,
this game is so real.... like certain games you have everything clicking for you, and some guys i cant buy a bucket. I am on the Knicks so we are losing alotwe like 7-8 tied for 8th in the east.... its the penalty i pay for being on a team i know ima get playing time for.

also i wondered if they do trades in my player mode.... cuz i want Al harrington and Nate Robinson gone ASAP... but i see in the rumor mill we just tried toacquire Tayshaun from the Pistons.... so yea trades do happen....

i cant wait to get through my rookie year and see what happens, cuz we have like 8 expiring contracts.... and i hope we can pick up some good players in that2010 free agency.

this mode is crack cocaine... i havent played any other mode on 2k10... See ya'll online when the servers up!

Where do i find how many wins/loss i have? ...and is it an automatic win for me if my opponent disconnected?

Originally Posted by Informerx

I just got called up by the Trailblazers from the D-League!!!! A 10 day contract!! This is a dream come true, and to my surprise, I am the starter alongside Brandon Roy......not sure if Andre Miller is hurt or something, will keep yall updated, this is hot!
I'm in their training camp right now. Hopefully I make the team!

I'm in Minnesota's training camp. I like how if you have a good game in training camp, they won't pass you the ball esp. if you are competing forthe same spot. Had 14 heading into the 4th and got the ball twice that entire quarter.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I think everybody goes to the D-league.. well depends on what round you got drafted..
I read up about that.. Seems like everyone gets cut and play in the D-league. I got cut on the last day with the Raps.. D league bound.. Startedthe 2nd game.. after my 6th NBDL game got called up by the LAKERS.. 10 day contract.. Dream come true.. Its weird coz they have D Fish there still, and Istarted right away.. Averaging 13+ pts/10+ ast/ 6 something rbs as a PG.. Not bad.. My assists will prolly go up.. Kobe and Pau.. automatic.. I had 17 assistsin my 2nd game..HOF difficulty.. Still working on my D..

Played against D Will and D Harris.. suppose to limit those guys within 7 pts.. i got lit up.. Doods dropped 18 and 22.. 6 min quarters..

Can the minutes still be change? CPU plays 12 mins.. Kobe is like 15th in scoring.. That aint right.. Plus trying to break the assists record.. LOL.. Changingthe mins might help.. Need help with adjusting it.. Thanks

Have u guys noticed.. When u check your Players contract.. Mine says 10day/0 dollars.
roll.gif
,, I need some dough.. hope they sign me after..

im playin for the magic right now and i hate it....jameer nelson is terrible...he literally just walks up the court nowand dribbles the ball at the three point line until 5 seconds are left then he shoots it.
mad.gif
mad.gif
...plus whats with the refs and inbounding the ball..
mad.gif
..... theother day the ref and dwight sat their passin the ball back and fourth forever......and the topper of themm all is SOME OF THE STUPID .... in game goals...my 2favorites were hold match up two 1 assist...and hold match up to 1 three point.........ATTEMPT!!!!
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
......WOWZERS

Originally Posted by RS33

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I think everybody goes to the D-league.. well depends on what round you got drafted..
I read up about that.. Seems like everyone gets cut and play in the D-league. I got cut on the last day with the Raps.. D league bound.. Started the 2nd game.. after my 6th NBDL game got called up by the LAKERS.. 10 day contract.. Dream come true.. Its weird coz they have D Fish there still, and I started right away.. Averaging 13+ pts/10+ ast/ 6 something rbs as a PG.. Not bad.. My assists will prolly go up.. Kobe and Pau.. automatic.. I had 17 assists in my 2nd game..HOF difficulty.. Still working on my D..

Played against D Will and D Harris.. suppose to limit those guys within 7 pts.. i got lit up.. Doods dropped 18 and 22.. 6 min quarters..

Can the minutes still be change? CPU plays 12 mins.. Kobe is like 15th in scoring.. That aint right.. Plus trying to break the assists record.. LOL.. Changing the mins might help.. Need help with adjusting it.. Thanks

Have u guys noticed.. When u check your Players contract.. Mine says 10day/0 dollars.
roll.gif
,, I need some dough.. hope they sign me after..

yea, theres an option where you can change the minutes you play as well as the minutes the CPU uses when you simulate games.. make sure theyre both the same..

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Damn, I hate being unemployed. Ima have to wait a bit.
Your not missing out on much
They Fd up wit this one
All the posts in here are about my player and online but no one mentions how bad Exhibition and Season mode games are not because of the player sucking butbecause the AI is atrocious
I cant tell you on how many plays , back to back at that, that everybody would be covered by their man just to have 1 person sag off and leave someone open fora three, word to Sebastian Telfair making it rain from three point range like Ray Allen
And even when someone is there they dont jump or put a hand up they just watch

And for me adjusting sliders is not an option, its a matter of pride

I hope this patch does something miraculous, that list over at the 2k forums keeps growing
sick.gif

After being so hyped to buy this I am sorely dissapointed
Even with all the problems 2k9 had it was a better gaming experience IMO

Community Suggested Tweaks
Defensive Assist needs toning down
Autosave Settings and Association- Coach, Camera, Online, etc.
My Player Duplication
Team-Up 5 player slot bug
My Player/Association Developmental Drills Glitch
My Player Minutes
My Player Pick-UP Games Drop Connection - NEEDS TO WORK
AI Jump Passes
Players Stopping on Fast Break Passes
Tone down lead pass in lane / Defensive Awareness in Lane needs increase
PS3 Freeze in T-Mobile and Keys of Game Loading Screens
Too many Alley-oops
Referee inbound issues
Stepping backwards from three point line when setting up on a pass
Broadcast Camera in My Player
Fix charges - backwards and spin move charges
Increase Online Difficulty Level or Create Ranked Lobby Tiers
Fix Shot Stick - Shot Releases
Show Opponents Stats in Ranked Games
Shooting percentages too high (?)
Defensive Openings with ball movement
Stuck animations on play calls
FRAMERATE - End of Quater/Timeouts, Certain Stadiums
Association online freezing
Difficult to sub people in online
Too much cherry picking
Timeouts subtract weirdly...
Headbands going with home/team colors instead of custom
Sometimes a made dunk will seem like it never happened
Option to turn off fatigue online
Freezing with 2K Share, Who's Online, Team Up
Zone Defense Spacing
DPad with On the Fly Coaching is too quick
Tone down offensive rebounding on free throws
5th game freeze during summer circuit in My Player
Camera on first free throw shot is often weird
Walk The Dog
Morale Attribute in Association is too strong
Clipping on the Dunk Contest
Lack of force field on out of bounds (?)
Contracts in Association to Large - Sit in Free Agency
Back Court is too easy to have happen
More contact in paint
NBA Today Overlays stick on screen too long sometimes
Assist window lasts too long
Color red is off in game
Increase Playoff Atmosphere
Retired Player Jerseys in My Player
Cut down on Auto-post up
More players need to drive lane
Gold Leaderboad (?)
Ease of PF and C Dribbling
Intentional Fouls not registering / passing through them
10 Day Contracts not registering
Custom Soundtracks PS3
Camera hangs after conclusion of a game
Speed up two hands animation
Amp up crowd noise/atmosphere
Substitutions made at end of quarter don't translate to next quarter, same team comes out from end of last quarter
Pick and Roll physics
Shot type tendencies wonky
Changing Coach Settings Causes Freezing in Online Ranked Games
CPU Sliders get translated to Home Away USER USER Match-up
Heat stats (D-Pad UP) shots made/shots attempted instead of %
Offensive 3 seconds needs to be looked at
Editting tendencies does not add up to 100
Hold Ball Too Long needs reworking
Energy is not being re-gathered by Time-outs with My Player
Saving replay crashes PS3
Celebrations for players not in game is some generic player
Big men need one more dunk package after 65
Inbounding to Center causes a turnover (?)
Isomotion needs to be more responsive and variety
Too many missed close shots (?)
OVerlays getting cut off by other overlays
AI in terms of 24 second clock
LeBron Chalk Toss is wonky
Perimeter fouls
Delay in block animation
Not enough time to follow play director
Graphical deterioation as game goes along (?)
Passing too easy through middle of court (sideline to sideline)
Allow for walking the ball up (?)
Rows of fans in open spaces (Check NJ's court)
In-Game Sound not working with optical cable unless switching to HDMI sound
My Player Shooting on same basket after halftime
Exporting created players makes them become generic
Missing easy catches
Slow bigs play Defense too well on perimeter
Subs in myplayer quick and at wrong position
Overhead passes need to be turned down
360 dunk working (?)
CPU- Only PG will bring up ball
Triple Threat ISO issues
Only have button to cut off post-basket celeberation animations and not inbound of ball
Foul outs in my player mode wonky

LIST CLOSED. WILL BE POSTING POLLS CLOSE AT 6 PM

wow, this crap is a joke look at all the suggested community complaints, in 2009 a 60 dollar game should not even have half as many bugs. 2K must have beensleeping on live, looks like there also starting some poll on what to focus on in the fix lmao.

Back
Top Bottom