NBA 2k10 Xbox 360 League (1 Replacement team needed!)

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

BTW

Frank Gore is a BEAST in madden
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
2k servers. Can the Rockets and Warriors get a resetpor favor?

That was a good game too. Melo was killin' me.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

smh.gif
2k servers. Can the Rockets and Warriors get a reset por favor?

That was a good game too. Melo was killin' me.
Dude was on fire
laugh.gif

Ill get at you tomorrow hopefully my xbox survives the night

BTW, where do you get those shot charts???

Follow that link and just go to home to see the homepage and look for any of your games you played.

Sounds good we can play again tomorrow. Hopefully Melo goes 1/9 instead of 8/9
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Olive game?

olive...
laugh.gif

i swear dudes always get my name mixed up. Oliviera, olive, Olera... It's all good though

and I'm waitin for this girl to get on skype cause she says she wants to show me 'something' which means the goodies.
she takin forever though so if she aint on in 10 minutes i'll get that game.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

ATTN MODS:

I think we have to give an introductory lesson to all the new comers into this league.
Lobbing the ball (Cherry Picking) off a missed shot before the defense sets is not a part of this SIM league.

2 FB points compared to 20 FB points... REALLY?

mad.gif

EDIT:
What's good with the shooting sliders. Those things are way offffff....

Im guessing you are talking about me (Grizzlies). I wasn't cherry picking. How could I cherry pick when I was manually getting rebounds? It was my firstgame in the league so excuse me for not knowing you couldn't fastbreak on a rebound. I found out we couldn't do it so I adjusted. For the most part, Ifind myself pulling back on every rebound. Yall said you wanted to play SIM like ball, so who in the nba WAITS for a defense to get set?? I know there is a bigdiff. in a video game and real bbal...thats understandable, but I try to be as classy as I can. I understand how the rules work now so imma chill on that. Ieven find myself pulling back on steals
laugh.gif

BTW: Crag. The way I played you, is the exact same way I played the Twolves and the Rockets

EDIT: Mods...You can reset this game if what I did was a problem. I have no problem playing him again (And the same for the Rockets).

Originally Posted by Clockin Dollars

ATTN MODS:

I think we have to give an introductory lesson to all the new comers into this league.
Lobbing the ball (Cherry Picking) off a missed shot before the defense sets is not a part of this SIM league.

mad.gif

EDIT:

Im guessing you are talking about me (Grizzlies). I wasn't cherry picking. How could I cherry pick when I was manually getting rebounds? It was my first game in the league so excuse me for not knowing you couldn't fastbreak on a rebound. I found out we couldn't do it so I adjusted. For the most part, I find myself pulling back on every rebound. Yall said you wanted to play SIM like ball, so who in the nba WAITS for a defense to get set?? I know there is a big diff. in a video game and real bbal...thats understandable, but I try to be as classy as I can. I understand how the rules work now so imma chill on that. I even find myself pulling back on steals
laugh.gif

BTW: Crag. The way I played you, is the exact same way I played the Twolves and the Rockets

EDIT: Mods...You can reset this game if what I did was a problem. I have no problem playing him again (And the same for the Rockets).
clockin i see you online
nerd.gif

when i played clockin... dude was REAL sim... so idk

and yeah people always call me craig and theres no I in my name haha

I also have no problem with the way he played. It was just a couple of instances and the only reason why I even said anything is because I didn't want himto play anyone else and they blow it out of proportion. It was just a heads up

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Clockin Dollars

ATTN MODS:

mad.gif

EDIT:

Im guessing you are talking about me (Grizzlies). I wasn't cherry picking. How could I cherry pick when I was manually getting rebounds? It was my first game in the league so excuse me for not knowing you couldn't fastbreak on a rebound. I found out we couldn't do it so I adjusted. For the most part, I find myself pulling back on every rebound. Yall said you wanted to play SIM like ball, so who in the nba WAITS for a defense to get set?? I know there is a big diff. in a video game and real bbal...thats understandable, but I try to be as classy as I can. I understand how the rules work now so imma chill on that. I even find myself pulling back on steals
laugh.gif

clockin i see you online
nerd.gif
Na im not online, im at work. I probably wont get a chance to play this weekend. But like I said before, I'll try to watch the FB'sbecause I know how this game can get
laugh.gif

WHO EVER IS THE CELTICS IS A BUM!!!!!!!!

THE WHOLE POINT IS THIS LEAGUE IS TRY AND BE SIM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE .

ALL DUDE DID WAS DRIVE TO THE RIM WITH WADE.. ALL GAME.. BUM!! 34 SHOTS WITH WADE AND HIS NEXT HIGHEST PLAYER HAD 8 SHOTS

Back
Top Bottom