NBA 2k10 Xbox 360 League (1 Replacement team needed!)

Originally Posted by kicksrule

wow 49 pts with kobe. 86 pts in the paint. its coo tho.
eek.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

wow 49 pts with kobe. 86 pts in the paint. its coo tho.
eek.gif

smh.gif

Great game with the thunder but the dude plays off ball D. Tries to go for the steal & on offense passes the ball to BG before computer can assist. Ican't switch until BG has ball. If you look at the games before, I post the ball up. So 86 in the paint is a lot but it was 2OT & a good portion werefrom fastbreak.

efffffff this game ...

i swear it picks whos gonna win before the game starts

how do i hit everything with granger last game and nothing this game??!!? It's so damn frustrating...

this game is SOOOOO inconsistent

you got your points on fb from leaking out. 86-18= 68 pip. which is still more than me. you hardly posted all you did was drive in with kobe all game. checkhow many jumpers you took.

Oden only had 8 points? Felt like a lot more. I know that was a frustrating game for you. Like how Nelson blew that lay up when I tried to take a charge. SMH!GG

It just bothers me that I shoot exactly the same with granger every game... and some games he hits everything, and some games he misses everything.. its soinconsistent.

and yes I was thinking that same thing with the nelson blown lay up
roll.gif

seriously tho... maybe we should all go in the paint more... players can't hit jump shots

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

It just bothers me that I shoot exactly the same with granger every game... and some games he hits everything, and some games he misses everything.. its so inconsistent.

and yes I was thinking that same thing with the nelson blown lay up
roll.gif

seriously tho... maybe we should all go in the paint more... players can't hit jump shots
Gasp!
roll.gif

How could you say such a thing?

Yeah it feels impossible to shoot. I don't know what the heck I'm doing wrong but I can't hit anything! I even practiced the releases earlier todayand still miss everything.

The game before ours i hit EVERYTHING with both Granger and Pietrus... and our game i hit nothing... its all luck i say!

you got your points on fb from leaking out. 86-18= 68 pip. which is still more than me. you hardly posted all you did was drive in with kobe all game. check how many jumpers you took.

I don't leak out, look at my steals. And I know I didn't take jumpers this game because I had to bring the ball up with Kobe & run pick and rollbecause the thunder were playing off ball D and I could run a post play without him intercepting it. If my points in the paint are a problem, I'll takemore jumpers. I just like the paint.

LULZ yall new dudes need to learn how to play sim...that shot chart is pathetic

the guy with the grizzlies is new and played very sim IMO

krn isn't exactly new but he played pretty sim...

i haven't had much problem with anyone cheesing other than the lakers

and dro...I just got a message on live the otherday from you saying you are retiring your 360 and switching to PS3?
roll.gif

come on now yankee.... seniority doesn't mean anything
grin.gif

i'm just goin by the shot chart i saw

Dang, in all seriousness, I thought i was playing pretty sim. If there's a problem, just go ahead and reset my games. My bad, I just wish someone told mesooner. I'd like to remain apart of this league.

Back
Top Bottom