NBA 2k10

@ Air Marvin: here are the requirements bro..

Minimum Requirements:
CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
RAM: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista) Disc Drive: 8x or faster DVD drive
Hard Drive: 10.5 GB or more free space | Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible *
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Input: Keyboard or dual-analog gamepad*
Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: ATI x1300 or greater | NVIDIA 6600 or greater | DirectX 9.0c compatiblecard with Shader Model 3.0 support.

So I guess based on your specs, I think you can run 2k10.. And if you were able to play 2k9 smoothly last year on your PC, 2k10 will be much better..
Depende rin kasi sa model ng video card if you can run it at ultra high settings..

@ jau014

Boxed 2k10 PC is probably worth 1600-1800... it's originally worth about 20 dollars but because of the import taxes, shipping, etc. kaya medyo nagmamahalna pagdating dito.. But if you want it much cheaper, you can have the digital version which is only about 800 pesos, forgot the site though plus you need apaypal or something like that and of course a reliable internet connection..

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

2k's my player mode alone beats live 10.

been playing the game since tuesday.my draft combine player didn't get drafted but i caught on with the wolves.played for their squad in the summer league and beat out 5 other hopefuls to be on the 15 man roster.i would've been sent to the D-league if i got cut.i was the 3rd string 2 guard and was only rated 44.worked my way through 2-4 minute outing per game and eventually getting more minutes.now,i have 35 games played in the season and i start over that bum wayne ellington
laugh.gif
i'm fighting to get ROY considerations and become a full time starter.

this game is a trip,if you're a hardcore bball fan be prepared to set aside a large amount of time out of your life cause trust me,you'll be all over this like white on rice(word to clark kellog)

thanks for the feedback.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by melo15fan

@ jau014

Boxed 2k10 PC is probably worth 1600-1800... it's originally worth about 20 dollars but because of the import taxes, shipping, etc. kaya medyo nagmamahal na pagdating dito.. But if you want it much cheaper, you can have the digital version which is only about 800 pesos, forgot the site though plus you need a paypal or something like that and of course a reliable internet connection..
thanks melo15fan!

Originally Posted by melo15fan

@ Air Marvin: here are the requirements bro..

Minimum Requirements:
CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
RAM: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista) Disc Drive: 8x or faster DVD drive
Hard Drive: 10.5 GB or more free space | Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible *
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Input: Keyboard or dual-analog gamepad*
Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: ATI x1300 or greater | NVIDIA 6600 or greater | DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 support.

So I guess based on your specs, I think you can run 2k10.. And if you were able to play 2k9 smoothly last year on your PC, 2k10 will be much better..
Depende rin kasi sa model ng video card if you can run it at ultra high settings..

Maraming Salamat Pare...
happy.gif

Data Blitz Greenhills already ran out of stock for NBA 2K10 for the PS3.

NBA Live 10 lang available.

Price for PS3 Slim is 17K.Unit + Controller

Try circuit city and the other shops, according to them they will get it this week.

I was lucky enough to secure my copy from data blitz last sat.

Data Blitz Trinoma doesn't have it earlier.

Data Blitz dude said 1pm daw magkakaron. "daw"

I was there around 11am

just finished my 1st 2k10 game on PC sadly I lost to orlando by 5 using the lakers.. damn this is addictive!!

gameplay is good sadly you can't dunk and crossover all the time you will lose the ball i have so may TO. Its realistic. Gamesliders option is kindatricky.

downloaded it from torrent. runnin on R4850. Graphics are nice!!!

Can anyone here give an objective assessment on which NBA game on PS3 is better, live or 2k10??

What are the pros and cons. I bought the live version coz the shop told me it had better reviews. Being the impulse buyer that I am, I bought it right awaywithout confirming the reviews.

Anyway, hope you guys can help me. I am definitely picking up the 2k10 version if it's generally better. Thanks guys!!!

^^if you're looking for a simulation basketball game go with 2k.if you want a fast-paced,arcade shoot out then go for live.both games are fun so it allboils down to preference.

i just played through my first year in my player.my dude finished the year with a stat line average of 12 pts 3 boards and 5 assists.not bad but i onlyfinished 3rd in the ROY race behind james harden and winner terrence williams.i got a bunch of skill points for finishing the season and got a choice to staywith the team i was on(wolves)or sign with the nets,magic,or spurs. i went with the spurs.i thought i would play behind ginobili but i ended up starting aheadof him and getting a bigger share of the minutes at the 2 guard spot after playing 8 games with the team.i'm averaging 18 pts 5 boards 7 assists andrecently hung 28 pts on kobe
pimp.gif

i haven't been this into a basketball game ever and i've been playing bball games since live '94.

Nice one maxtempo. I've been playing bball video games since NBA Jam sa Sega. Haha.

Well, I love Live 10 and planning to cop 2K10 'cause I wanna try My Player (had 2K8 but not 2K9; 2K8's better IMO).

Btw, magkano ba 2K10 sa 360?

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^^if you're looking for a simulation basketball game go with 2k.if you want a fast-paced,arcade shoot out then go for live.both games are fun so it all boils down to preference.

i just played through my first year in my player.my dude finished the year with a stat line average of 12 pts 3 boards and 5 assists.not bad but i only finished 3rd in the ROY race behind james harden and winner terrence williams.i got a bunch of skill points for finishing the season and got a choice to stay with the team i was on(wolves)or sign with the nets,magic,or spurs. i went with the spurs.i thought i would play behind ginobili but i ended up starting ahead of him and getting a bigger share of the minutes at the 2 guard spot after playing 8 games with the team.i'm averaging 18 pts 5 boards 7 assists and recently hung 28 pts on kobe
pimp.gif

i haven't been this into a basketball game ever and i've been playing bball games since live '94.

Now this is what I call a gamer's comprehensive review
happy.gif
Salamatpareng Tony and hope all is wellwith you and your family there in New York. God bless!!

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Nice one maxtempo. I've been playing bball video games since NBA Jam sa Sega. Haha.

Well, I love Live 10 and planning to cop 2K10 'cause I wanna try My Player (had 2K8 but not 2K9; 2K8's better IMO).

Btw, magkano ba 2K10 sa 360?

Bought mine at i-tech SM North for Php1850... less Php100 if bought in cash. US version but Region-free. I heard that Live 10 NTSC-J isn't RF. How much isthe US version locally?

2k10 is always better in all platform whether it's PS2, PS3 , PC or XBOX360.. NBA LIVE has it's advantages though.. I agree with maxtempo, NBA 2k10 ismuch more like a simulation of the real NBA basketball. Just like in racing, NEED for SPEED are easier to play, cars easier to handle and easier to setup thanGran Turismo because GT is a real racing sumulation so it's based in real life racing. Car parts are more complicated and have more technicalities thanneed for speed. If you are a gamer who doesn't like real like racing simulation, then GT is not for you. Majority of those gamers maybe the younger kids.NBA 2k's is like the GT of basketball and NBA LIVE is like the NEED FOR SPEED of basketball. NBA LIVE 2k10 has more technicalities, harder to control whichare more fun for mature gamers. When i was in high school, i really dont like the 2k because it's complicated, harder to score while in nba live,everything is easier. But now i love NBA 2k games in all platform.

Back
Top Bottom