NBA 2k10

Damn! My Player Mode is addicting.. I started out the summer circuit with the T-Wolves but I didn't get an invite to their training camp so I picked theNuggets... After two sessions I was cut from the team and had to try my luck with the D-League where I play for the Austin Toros.. And after like 20+ games,Finally got a 10-day contract with the Lakers... I hope they'll sign me for the rest of the season..

^parang galit sayo ang team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Damn! My Player Mode is addicting.. I started out the summer circuit with the T-Wolves but I didn't get an invite to their training camp so I picked the Nuggets... After two sessions I was cut from the team and had to try my luck with the D-League where I play for the Austin Toros.. And after like 20+ games, Finally got a 10-day contract with the Lakers... I hope they'll sign me for the rest of the season..

san 'to? PC? PS3? XBOX?

man, i want one!

HEY GUYS! Can anyone hook me up with the NBA 2k10 special edition? The one that includes the Kobe Bryant Game Locker??? Please PM ME!!! Thanks!

ayt so i've been on this game for a while now.manu ginobili just got traded so my player has more pt(yeeeessss!)i've been steady as a rock since beinga full time starter and i'm actually leading the team in scoring.here's a look at my player
376375036.jpg

idk if you can tell,but i'm playing with GR lebron VII's.don't have enough juice with nike to get my own PE's
laugh.gif

376375035.jpg

post your players too fellas.
pimp.gif

Nice!

Im still playing for the Sioux Falls Skyforce (D-League) haha! Edit: Ouch!! I accidentally clicked delete instead of Save..dang! now I got to start all overagain

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

ayt so i've been on this game for a while now.manu ginobili just got traded so my player has more pt(yeeeessss!)i've been steady as a rock since being a full time starter and i'm actually leading the team in scoring.here's a look at my player
376375036.jpg

idk if you can tell,but i'm playing with GR lebron VII's.don't have enough juice with nike to get my own PE's
laugh.gif

376375035.jpg

post your players too fellas.
pimp.gif

HOLY +++%! Youre good! How long that take you?

2K10 is really taking up my time, I just bought the game last weekend and immediately slip it on the console...awesome graphics, only letdown for me is thatthose african american players looks like wearing foundation on their faces....
laugh.gif

Very Addicting indeed, and Im rocking the World Tour Colorway of the LeBron 7 in 2k10.

been playing my player mode for the past week, and yes its addicting.

i only have one complain with this storyline thing is that its a bit unreal in terms of the stages coz they make you go through every stage.

my player was averging 14 pts 7 rbs 5 assts during the summer league and then 17 pts 8 rbs and 6 assts during training camp and was a consistent A grade playerbut still got cut at the last cut before the season. was playing for the knicks training camp and the other guys at my SF position was wilson chandler, brucebowen and then danilo gallinari. My player was torching gallinari during training camp but still got cut. damn. hehe

^ that play doesn't suit the knicks man. your player is too good for their system. hehehe.

^we need all the ballers we can get
frown.gif
check the sig

from what i've seen from friends who've played the my player mode,you rarely stick in the first team you're on.my baby bro made a 6"7 pf andwent to camp for the wiz.he was beating jamison's behind like a drum and yet he got cut.he was sent to the d-league to play for the maine redclaws
laugh.gif
and was eventually called up by the nuggets.

^^GMS-i've been playing for 2 weeks now.things are pretty easy now with my player.my stat line is 18 pts 7 assits 5 boards 1 steal per.i modeled my playerafter my all-time fav fil-sham,sonny alvarado
laugh.gif
my aim is to average atleast 20 a game and be in the hunt for the MVP trophy which is unlikely.i made the huge mistake of not fiddling around with the options before i got startedthough so i'm stuck playing 5 minute quarters.it's too late to start over now.
mad.gif
lebron averaging 33 a game FTL

guys, can I play this on my laptop?

here are the specs

amd turion 2.2ghz
2gb ram
nvidia 9100 videocard
windows vista

I fear na hindi abot ung processor ko sa system requirement...

^ I think di kakayanin ng processor mo, you must have at least 2.8 ghz for vista and 2.4 at least for XP...

But try to ask other experts here in NT, this just my own opinion..

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

^ I think di kakayanin ng processor mo, you must have at least 2.8 ghz for vista and 2.4 at least for XP...

But try to ask other experts here in NT, this just my own opinion..

that's actually what im afraid of, baka sayang if I buy the pc game...

any inputs from the others?

can't wait to play this!! haha...may copy na daw tropa ko..hehe...hiramin ko nalang... hehe.. i hope mas malupet yung hall of fame na level..hehe
roll.gif

Originally Posted by busdriver

guys, can I play this on my laptop?

here are the specs

amd turion 2.2ghz
2gb ram
nvidia 9100 videocard
windows vista

I fear na hindi abot ung processor ko sa system requirement...
mataas pa yung specs mo sa laptop ko na pinaglalaruan ko ng 2K9.

Video Card at RAM ang importante.

Back
Top Bottom