NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Dirk Nowitski is the best player in NBA 2k11. If you have his shot down, 1 foot of space between him and the defender he's spashin no matter what. His stroke is nuts (pause)

my record is like 130-11 (
laugh.gif
) and all I use is the mavs...Drop 30+ with dirk every game all jumpers.

I was on a 48 game win streak and lost to a cherry picking !#%*##!....was pretty pissed
laugh.gif
mad.gif
. That's pretty much the only thing i hate about 2k11 online

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

For all those having trouble with the Jordan Challenges, you can Save the game at damn near any point. So if you are having a good first quarter or half, then save it. That way if you don't get exactly what you need, you can just load it back to the point where you were doing good. I didnt have to do this for Pro, but I'm trying to beat it on the level that I play on (superstar) and sometimes it can get 
mad.gif
To me that's cheating/cheesing, if I'm having a bad game I'll finish it. Only time I'll save is if I need to leave right that moment, don't know about dude scoring 165 or whatever it was in the Double Nickel game. That's where I wonder what level is being played on.
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

ANYONE have any kind of strategy to make 6 three's in the first half in that Jordan Challenge? It's impossible for me
30t6p3b.gif
i did that one easily once but clyde scored more than 20...now i cant even get a 3 to go in and i got clyde on lock 
mad.gif

To me that challenge is where MJ's three point shot is near it's peak. I'd say practice his jumpshot more, it is a matter of you missing wide open 3's or are you always shooting in someone's face causing the misses? As for defending Clyde go to the previous page and read that one post someone submitted for guarding Wilkins, it's the same thing. I also noted what I did a page or two back to hold him under 20.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Deron Williams = Best player in NBA 2k11. Hands !@%%%#% down
TRUTH. Dude about to lead me to a ring in a online league 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can someone tell me the steps on how to play MJ online if you can?? i did the jordan challenge and im in the middle of playing Create a legend.. if this does anything?

Can somebody post a video with a different format other than crossover, dunk/layup? Come on people the same thing being shown time and time again is eh....

I've tried that crossover crossover hopstep cheese into traffic and layup/dunk that my friend is so good at when it comes to using the slashers but I'm not good at it!  I tried it twice...in ranked play and in the jordan challenge and I stunk up the gym!

I actually play better when I don't try to cheese.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Can somebody post a video with a different format other than crossover, dunk/layup? Come on people the same thing being shown time and time again is eh....
Word.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Word.
laugh.gif
Ima have to post my alley oop pass from half court and my buzzer beating jump shot; my point guard driving the lane, passing out to the wing and nailing the three pointer for the win.

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

can someone tell me the steps on how to play MJ online if you can?? i did the jordan challenge and im in the middle of playing Create a legend.. if this does anything?

You can't.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Has anyone unlocked all the shoes?
i"ve got 6 more to unlock

I've had them all for a while now. I switch up all the time, and I signed with bulls at the end of the season soooo...u already kno wat time it is..

I just unlocked all of them.

I thought that the XI is the last shoe to unlock but i unlocked it before unlocking the XIIIs and the IVs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bulls90s

I thought that the XI is the last shoe to unlock but i unlocked it before unlocking the XIIIs and the IVs.
laugh.gif

how many games have you played?

laugh.gif

Yea I have the XI's too after they disappeared on me a week ago 
eyes.gif

I need the 4, 5, 6, 8, 17, 21.

8's are my favs. I'm annoyed I haven't unlocked them yet.

^^^ I'm playing association so I stay dressing the entire league with Jordans.
And I wonder why some players stay taking advantage in certain situations.
30t6p3b.gif
at myself
laugh.gif

Anything else is flat out boring, I'm just being honest a buzzer beater shot=boring..you know why ? maybe because there isn't any sound so you really dont get the pressure or atmosphere feel....a regular shot boring...only thing that can be shown is what an alley from an inbounds pass or off the glass..or some fancy alley !+@@

besides its not like everyone is doing the same crossovers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

laugh.gif

how many games have you played?

Just played exhibitions and the Jordan Challenges. Have yet to try the Association.

Around 10 games into the season with the Kings in My Player it froze twice now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom