NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

pimp.gif

I can wait, I told myself I won't buy 2K11 until at the earliest, Feb. That way I won't have to wait for patches plus it gives me plenty of time to play out my association.

They knew they had to ditch that IsoMotion. It started off being good, but now it was just a disaster.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

[h1][/h1]
[h1] The first thing that stood out was the revamped presentation as you now see players getting off their team buses pre-game all decked out in suits. We didn’t get to see the Heat so no word on whether Dwyane Wade will be sporting his bow-tie look. [/h1]

laugh.gif
 what's everyones take on this?.. so unnecessary IMO.

They knew they had to ditch that IsoMotion. It started off being good, but now it was just a disaster.

Iso motion was one of the things I liked (well if u played with the default controls)
I liked taking my time to learn something and pulling off moves with ease
What they need to fix is the ATROCIOUS defense and cheese moves and that horrible unblockable baseline layup

Originally Posted by proper english

[h1][/h1]
[h1] The first thing that stood out was the revamped presentation as you now see players getting off their team buses pre-game all decked out in suits. We didn’t get to see the Heat so no word on whether Dwyane Wade will be sporting his bow-tie look. [/h1]
laugh.gif

A waste of resources if you ask me. Something that will get skipped after the 7th time I see it.
eyes.gif

I hate isomotion its hard enough to go in the right direction let alone pull off a crossover with the same stick

I'd also like to see them fix bugs like when your guy grabs the rebound of an airball and it counts as a 3-pointer!!!!
mad.gif

Ive spent too much time learning how to do ISO motions smoothly for them to just take it out....

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

I hate isomotion its hard enough to go in the right direction let alone pull off a crossover with the same stick

I isn't hard for me. But it should be better this way now

[h1][/h1]
laugh.gif

VERY unnecessary. Forget all that extra BS, make the gameplay as close to perfect as possible. I'm tired of the inbounder throwing the ball all the way across court out of bounds (on a sideline out), I'm tired of a 6'11 centers missing layups, I'm tired of rolling the ball in only to figure out the game won't let him pick it up, I'm tired of coming from a timeout and the flashing lights are still on.
mad.gif

Shall I continue?

[h1][/h1]
laugh.gif

A waste of resources if you ask me. Something that will get skipped after the 7th time I see it.
eyes.gif

I rather hear/see the ending of the National Anthem and the players lined up during.... That would be an awesome touch.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

im not coping til they realize that Lebron is actually stoppable

man tell me bout it...It's like when bron drive to the cup N_'s literally step to the side so he can dunk and don't let dude get hot
smh.gif
this N_ don't miss

2K10 was the biggest disappointment in video games for me ever. 2K9 was almost perfect all they had to do was tweak that a little bit.

The revamped presentation with players getting off team buses etc. is so unnecessary.

Madden can get away with it because games are played once a week, whereas NBA teams play 3 or 4 games a week.

I'm interested in seeing what 2k does now that they removed Isomotion.

I hope the added manual post-up back to game, that automatic post-up was no bueno.

Back
Top Bottom