NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

anyone looking for PS3 All-Time Rosters, psn-"Sparco3t" has the dopest I've seen so far. No duplicate players on diff teams, but Young Shaq is in the FA if u wanna add him. 12 man rosters. So many CAPs, no room for anymore. Sonics are in, no Thunder etc.. extra dope.
pimp.gif

Bout to start a Dynasty wit the Magic..

Penny

Nick Anderson

T-Mac

Dwight

Shaq

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 T.W.Is.M

new to this thread, playing as my favorite team the cavs and having a hell of a time making shots. anyone got any good tips?

If anyone is still playing this and is interested in my/HyperBaller23's roster file for 2K11 then here it is. It is the Final 2010-2011 rosters. All players/playbooks/ratings/tendencies have been edited. It also has 100% accurate D-League Rosters.

In the zip file you will find the roster file, an association file (ready to play, all 30 teams controlled), and a Draft Class file.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wzkmjt

For those worried about "playing" with all 30 teams, You can play with only one team still. The issue (since 2k10) is that the CPU resets the rotations every week. So the top 6 highest rated players will average about 40 mins per game. And that isn't reflective of the accurate MPG averages for each team. So it will throw the simmed stats out of wack. So that is why I I select all 30 teams.

I think you only need a flash drive from what I recall to transfer the files.

Back
Top Bottom